Project Husa-Dale is complete

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
beanie$440$peed

#11 Post by beanie$440$peed »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Dec 1 2011, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks guys this has had my heart and soul poured into it for ages now!!!!
ill post more detailed pics of it without the plastics.

awesome and street legal....was it a speed origonaly or do u just like the yellow?

themadhatter

#12 Post by themadhatter »

Yep she was originally a speed, bought it as a scrapper for ??300 with no motor or wheels or basically anything really!!! Alot of cash later and tons of elbow grease and you get what you see now. I polished the whole thing by hand and with a grinder and polishing mop. So not fun!!!!

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

Yeah, that thing looks awesome! Good job! I'm anxious to see the inside! With all that meat on the rear, I'm guessing it's got pretty significant understeer, ehh? Ahh, dang, I bet that is fun to ride!!

themadhatter

#14 Post by themadhatter »

It's a tourqe monster it wheelies like crazy, it does grip like **** to a blanket for sure!!!
It rides nice, had to change the whole rear end set up to get a Ducati shock to fit the rear, also so the carb would clear the shock mount. I'll get pics up when I'm done work for sure

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

OMG! That thing looks awesome! Make some rear fender mounts or you will ruin that plastic. I may have some spares let me look.

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

That is a really nice job. Good work on all the polishing. Did you polish the shocks too? What brand shocks are those on the front? How wide are those rear tires. What is the feedback like on the front with the swaybar and such a wide offset front wheel? Seems like it would really twitchy.

themadhatter

#17 Post by themadhatter »

Kdeal most of the parts on it I got from you and speed!!
I'm glad you guys like it, now I wana build one with an actual dale motor in.

themadhatter

#18 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Dec 1 2011, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is a really nice job. Good work on all the polishing. Did you polish the shocks too? What brand shocks are those on the front? How wide are those rear tires. What is the feedback like on the front with the swaybar and such a wide offset front wheel? Seems like it would really twitchy.

Yer I polished everything, shocks and rezzies and mounts too.
The shocks are works customs shocks.
Rear tire is 11" but the rims are 10" itp baja beadlocks.
It handles well on the road the sway bar sea to stop the bike twisting or lifting a rear wheel in corners, I suppose it is a lil twitchy but nothing special really.
It handles well considering its 1.5metres wide!!!! Ha ha ha
It definatly attracts attention!! ;0)

ScramblerXLE

#19 Post by ScramblerXLE »

BUILD THREAD PLEASE!

Nice work!!!

speedracer

#20 Post by speedracer »

Had to pick my jaw up off the floor,work of art,just awesome!!!