Cannondale cyl. head in the movie

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
Dalex

#1 Post by Dalex »

Hello. looks hi from 3.38, min. You Tube. Dinli ATV

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

What the heck. The intake on the computer was one of the prototype intakes that bolted onto the head and the one they are looking at on the counter has an extra fitting on the right side. I'm thinking prototype dale stuff as well.
The Dale dirtbike was for sure a early Folan engine. Funny you can read Cannondale on the side cover. This is a sales pitch video in 2009 for their latest R@D machines with crap they never even made. Thats got to be old Cannondale ad footage because it even looks like the rider is wearing Dale clothing.
Pretty cool. I'm sure they tossed it all in the trash. LOL

promod

#3 Post by promod »

Greetings Group!, Yes, Everything on that Dinli Video like the Cdale motors, bikes, riders, computer images, guys looking at cylinder head, etc..etc...(except the Dinli/Cdale Atv's) was in fact footage from the "Cannondale Motorcycle introduction Video" (which i do have!), The Early throttle bodies, cylinder heads and the motor on the bike that said Cannondale on the side stator cover that Keith Johnson was riding (which all that is also on the above mentioned C'Dale video and a lot more!) was in fact a true Cannondale made WJ series early pre-production 400cc motor, it was not the Folan S100/Husaberg hybrid conventional style 400cc engines that Cdale Proto bike's started with!

In 2005 Dinli made a showing of there Dinli (Cdale) Atv at the Indy Dealer show and all i can say about looking close up at it was WAPOS, sheet metal screws holding things together, hard brittle plastics that looked like they would crack if you looked cross-eyed at them, a few of the wheels were on backwards and tires flat, parts missing, oil leaking from engine, looked like silly putty smeared over the Cannondale name on stator cover and painted over and the list goes on, and i still have personal pictures i took of it before i grabbed a brochure and then walked away laughing!, Being a bike guy im glad they didnt show a bike there i would have went postal, But also at least Frank White was upstairs with his re-badged ATK blue C'Dales that made me feel more at home again with hope for the future of them!

I just wonder if Happyboy could somehow get the above mentioned C'Dale video i have on the site so it can be viewed by other members as its a pretty rare video and was only used mainly for the Indy '00 debut of the C'Dale motorcycle so possible not many has seen it, or maybe more copies of it out there and owned than i thought, it was originally in VHS tape format which i have a couple of original copies, but also had it converted over to DVD!, And since that part of Cannondale is gone, surely there is no copyright laws protecting the video from doing that anymore right?, and the video dont have any warnings or copyright disclaimers on it anywhere anyway, just a idea!, but sorry ATV guys there is no atv's on the video, and never seen or heard of a C'Dale ATV introduction video either!

Ciao!

Dalex

#4 Post by Dalex »

Hello. I wish Cannondale 1000000000000000 Lotto.Und in all back. The Cannondale story is unfair.

Dalex

#5 Post by Dalex »

what happens to us ???????

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

Keep on rolling like the last nine years,thanks to this site and its vendors! wink.gif

promod

#7 Post by promod »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Feb 15 2012, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keep on rolling like the last nine years,thanks to this site and its vendors! wink.gif

Molto Ben Detto , A'MEN!!! biggrin.gif

Dalex

#8 Post by Dalex »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Feb 15 2012, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks people.(CannondaleRiders vendors)

Dalex

#9 Post by Dalex »

QUOTE (promod @ Feb 16 2012, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Molto Ben Detto , A'MEN!!! biggrin.gif

Google does not translate.(Please German or Russian or English.)

promod

#10 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Dalex @ Feb 16 2012, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Google does not translate.(Please German or Russian or English.)

Molto Ben Detto , A'MEN!!! (Very Well Said, Amen!!!) No speak Italiano? I knew I should have wrote it in my native planet language of Seti Alpha 5, but the letter symbols wasnt on my made in China keyboard! laugh.gif tongue.gif ,