Cannondale cyl. head in the movie

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
Dalex

#11 Post by Dalex »

QUOTE (promod @ Feb 16 2012, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Molto Ben Detto , A'MEN!!! (Very Well Said, Amen!!!) No speak Italiano? I Knew i should have wrote it in my native planet language of Seti Alpha 5, but the letter symbols wasnt on my made in China keyboard! laugh.gif tongue.gif ,

Thank you. My sister is with Italiano You can write a bit

Dalex

#12 Post by Dalex »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 15 2012, 03:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the heck . The intake on the computer was one of the prototype intakes that bolted onto the head and the one they are looking at on the counter has an extra fitting on the right side . Im thinking prototype dale stuff as well.
The Dale dirtbike was for sure a early folan engine. Funny you can read cannondale on the side cover. This is a sales pitch video in 2009 for their latest R@D machines with crap they never even made. Thats got to be old Cannondale ad footage because it even looks like the rider is wearing Dale clothing.
Pretty cool. Im sure they tossed it all in the trash . LOL

I've heard makes ATK in Asia?450 also? 620 and 700 is Germany? or?

marshall100

#13 Post by marshall100 »

Dinli were at one point quite popular in the UK, and there are a number of Dinli badged 450's around. They have absolutely nothing to do with cannondales and don't look anything like them. Seems they made off with the technology and left it at that. I'm not sure if Dinli became Quadzilla in the UK, which is a very popular brand in the UK for people who can't be bothered to fork out for a Japanese machine.

They're ok but don't do anything outstanding. I'm certain that they go under another name in the USA?

haulinit

#14 Post by haulinit »

At 6:44 in the video the dirtbike is sitting on a red podium that has a American flag on it and you can see the top of the "C" of the Cannondale logo. What a Joke.