Suzuki Z400 rod bearing question?!

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
promod

#1 Post by promod »

Greetings Group!

Used my last Suzuki rod bearing a while back and need to order another one (or two), but my question is (as i cant remember) the last bearings i ordered and used was Suzuki OLDER part number 09263-35035-0B0 which has now been superceded to NEW part number 09263-35044-0B0!

I cant remember if the older part number was the coated one or not! Does anyone know if the new part number is coated or uncoated and from anyones experiance with both versions is one better than the other?

So if you guys needed a bearing which part number and bearing type...coated or uncoated....would you order or try to find? It seems like i have read somewhere before on here that KDEAL said there was really no difference except price on the two bearings, but just wanted to find out a little more info on the two different types of one being better and holding up longer under long time use!, but maybe now there is only one choice from Suzuki!, And i guess ordering from Kawa or Arctic Cat would make no diff as they were all Suzi engines to begin with and im sure if Suzi's part number changed so would have the rest with only the one option!

Any answers as always greatly appreciated! wink.gif Ciao!, MW

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

Latest, coated cage, made Japan, any part number would be different depending for Kawi, Suz or whatever.
$38 always in stock.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Hey what ever you do don't listen to that kdeal dude! laugh.gif

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jul 16 2014, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey what ever you do don't listen to that kdeal dude! laugh.gif

If theres one person i would listen to it would be that dude! laugh.gif , Was just making sure what i thought i remembered reading about the difference between them was indeed what i read and how i remembered reading it! huh.gif