02 Cannondale Resurrection

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
1COATESY1

#1 Post by 1COATESY1 »

Finally got some time to work on my dale project.

[attachment=13876:daleresize.jpg]

sjstar

#2 Post by sjstar »

I would think you should be able to find a used engine from one of the vendors on here or someone on the forum might have a spare sitting around.

1COATESY1

#3 Post by 1COATESY1 »

So as this project is coming along I want to ask you all for any mods or things i should do while im building it up?

rayspeed

#4 Post by rayspeed »

FWIW I should mention that you happen to have the front shocks upside down from the factory position.
Nice progress... are you going to take a stab at doing the engine yourself?

I have a very clean updated blackwidow built and ported 432 with very few hours... tested and run and is complete from aluminum valve cover to starter and injectors that I would probably sell for less than what you could build yours for sale outright if your interested. And it would look good in there!

1COATESY1

#5 Post by 1COATESY1 »

Hey ray, yeah I noticed that shocks where upside down after pic was taken...lol...also I see the springs are in different positions. One had the tight spaced coils to the top and the other has tight spaced to the bottom?? Will get pics up of that and see which I need to flip around. Pm me price or send me a text 708 738 8260 thanks joe

rayspeed

#6 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (1COATESY1 @ Mar 30 2017, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey ray, yeah I noticed that shocks where upside down after pic was taken...lol...also I see the springs are in different positions. One had the tight spaced coils to the top and the other has tight spaced to the bottom?? Will get pics up of that and see which I need to flip around. Pm me price or send me a text 708 738 8260 thanks joe

Sent you a long PM with all the details instead of a text.
If you need to text me or reach me its five two oh two three seven five eight eight three.
Ray