468 maps

Post your R&D threads here, what are you working on?
claas900

#21 Post by claas900 »

..Awww the need for speed and light front ends..smile.gif

claas900

#22 Post by claas900 »

Dug,But, there is one difference, you don't have a stoker/bigbore/ported head/camed bike either.
....Dug sounds like you better send that motor my way..smile.gif

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Let the butt kickin begin!Gonna be a great year for cannondales.

CDMX215

#24 Post by CDMX215 »

i hope so lots of $$$$$ counting on it ( dont tell the wife though

jacobw

#25 Post by jacobw »

Originally posted by timbomoose
I agree with haydug in tight technical tracks or most cornering situations its too much hit.A little more or a little less gas makes it very difficult to hit jumps correctly or control.The suspension upgrade will help,but is still too much.I even had it geared heavy to tame it down.But the beauty of it is you can make tamer maps for different situations or tracks and add engine life at the same time.After more maps are made you'll be able to pick the map you need for the situation.A map select kit with the extra power could really make it shine.I think everyone with a stroker whether it be mine or falicon's will really love the extra power and being able to change maps for what kind of situation you're riding in will really make the dale shine more than ever.Oh doug, got to try out a set of your cams on a 448cc stroker and have to give it a big thumbs up.I'll be getting a set for at least one of mine soon.With all these horse power gains for the dale out there someones better start making longer swingarms!:biggrin.gif :head:

Timbo have you guys come up with a map that is smooth and works good with the stroker and 450 piston that will have good power without all the wheelspin I am looking to put a stroker and maybe a 450 in mine but if its too much I will just do the stroker or just the stock crank rebuild with the 450 piston

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by jacobw
Timbo have you guys come up with a map that is smooth and works good with the stroker and 450 piston that will have good power without all the wheelspin I am looking to put a stroker and maybe a 450 in mine but if its too much I will just do the stroker or just the stock crank rebuild with the 450 piston

Jacob take a valium and relax. We are on the case. As we speak maps are being made then will be tested for fuel settings on a dyno. It just will take some time. So for anyone who doesn't have a Falicon yet relax. by the time you do it will be worth the wait! smile.gif

jacobw

#27 Post by jacobw »

I am relaxed i was just wondering sheese!tongue.gif tongue.gif I am glad you guys are on the case I just thought maybe you had one that worked well. smile.gif

Jaybr

#28 Post by Jaybr »

We've got a couple that work well, just not a real tame one:p

CDMX215

#29 Post by CDMX215 »

falicon 1 rips i like it thanks guys

J. Delaney

#30 Post by J. Delaney »

The power difference between a stroker/ big bore over stock is incredible! In tight tree shoots, it is a bit of a handful though. A hairball horsepower map would be super cool out in the dunes though! The built banshees still pull me a bit on the top end.