valve cover

newdaler

#1 Post by newdaler »

Hi everyone
Ive got a 2002 speed its always ran perfect done a few updates but need a few more like hose reroute
stage 8 (i just loctited the loose ones i found a couple yrs ago ,any way i just pulled the water pump and installed an aluminum impeller,plastic on was like new but valve cover was badly eaten away but no hloes i dont think so i jb welded the area and filled pits and craters,still dont know where coolant went, not in oil?maybe evaporated it has sat 2 yr with just occasional starts to keep oiled, it was low could not see in plastic container but was in engine but not circulating,havent tried new pump yet.
My queation is where in florida can i have a new valve cover installed and a hose routing update done
and has anyone heard from pdavis latley from lakeland we used to ride together and lost touch.? any help would be appriec.

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

It's best find a Cannondale owner, and stay away from former dealers, unless they are still VERY familiar with the Cannondales. I can send you the parts and updates, and maybe kdeal is nearby to assist.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

PM sent....