Check Your Engines!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcv440

#51 Post by jcv440 »

I think that's why Cannondale sent us that new inner side case. I'm going to do some more digging on that.

Jeff,

Yeah, there's a filter at the back of the engine behind the rear shock...It's a pain in the arse to get to though.

cannondale27

#52 Post by cannondale27 »

Remember the screen at the back of motor that never had anything in it?If after a failure of this sort you find metal in that screen it would mean that the frame is contaminated.Hopefully noone will find this.

Deityracer

Laptraffic who is your dealer

#53 Post by Deityracer »

hey man, who is your dealer. I'm really interested in who and who is not doing warranty work in washington.

LapTraffic

#54 Post by LapTraffic »

South Sound Honda in Olympia

Deityracer

#55 Post by Deityracer »

**** right down the street. hey man, where is orting at? Tom your salesmen?

LapTraffic

#56 Post by LapTraffic »

Marty was, Guess he's not there anymore.
Yeah Olympia isnt too far out smile.gif
We need to ride wink.gif

iceracer17

#57 Post by iceracer17 »

I pulled the filter in back of the motor,it was clean.Hopefully thats good.

cannondale27

#58 Post by cannondale27 »

since that is a return line I would have to say if nothing is in it all the other filters did the job and frame is clean.
My motor was one of the last shipped from cannondale it has the stud update and the new clutch.I took it apart just to be sure the updates were in there.Notice that the stud update does not replace the tranny plate bolts just some of the crankcase bolts.

Deityracer

laptraffic

#59 Post by Deityracer »

hey laptraffic. did you get my message on atv connection? I was asking if I could get a disc from you I could brring a cd to get all those .pdf's.

I bought mine at the brothers in bremerton... just bought it actually, they were the only place in the region (washington, idaho, oregon, **** even cali) that had a moto. gonna get a map select kit... but one thing that I'm wondering.. is will I just be fine with the FMF or should I got for another exhaust?

LapTraffic

#60 Post by LapTraffic »

I'll keep a few discs at home, I work out of state and that's where my computer is. We should definately get together and do a ride, maybe belfair?

I dont know what happened with Marty, liked him a lot, called to talk to him lst week and they said he wasnt there anymore.