need some parts

250rrider911

#1 Post by 250rrider911 »

hi i was need help finding parts or if some one will sell me some cheap i need z400 rod bearing. exhaust header, and muffler timming chain, and guids all ate up starter relay, spark plug, front sproket, air filter piston and sleeve. this goes on a cannibal is there a 450 kit? i want a little more power.

thedeatons

#2 Post by thedeatons »

I have some used parts if you are interested...

Used timing chain (with lots of life left!)
Used ASSO piston/sleeve (original style, you may want new rings for "like new" performance)
Used Timing Chain guides (like new!)
NGK CR9EK spark plug
13T front sprocket (barely used, like new!)
Original air filter (Low hours! Like new!)

Those are most of the parts you need.... $100 for everything, free shipping, which is a little less than half the price of new.

There are new parts available from our forum vendors, just thought I would offer these up because I have some spares!

PM me if you like, or email: thedeatons@hotmail.com

I can ship this Saturday.

rayspeed

#3 Post by rayspeed »

A hundred bucks is a screaming deal right there for all of those parts shipped...
Your best bang for the buck on more power would be the open air filter set up or if you need to keep the airbox the short stack. After that would be an aftermarket exhaust, might as well since what you have is no good, after that porting. In fact you probably can get most of that for less than a bigger piston and liner and gain multiples of more HP than a bigger piston.
If your crank locked up you will need a rebuilt one for about $400 from blackwidow... you are not going to be able to just slap a bearing in there.
Ray