My girls on their ATVs...

thedeatons

#1 Post by thedeatons »

Here are some pictures of the girls. My oldest (five years old) is on her new (as of Xmas '06) DRR DRX2 70cc quad, and my two year old (soon to be three!) is on her Suzuki ALT50 (1983!)....

azcannon

#2 Post by azcannon »

adorable

thedeatons

#3 Post by thedeatons »

Why thank you!!! My goofy 5 year old was a bit more "adorable" until she randomly cut her hair, so we had to cut it all crazy and short..... sigh... at least it grows back....sad.gif

dalewannbe

#4 Post by dalewannbe »

Looks like your girls are ready to tear it up. The little one will probably be crazy from watching her sister.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome!Hey I have two daughters about same ages also.Both decided to cut thier own hair at one point or another.My youngest is too afraid to ride yet but shes a great wrench.Has helped many times.Oldest loves to ride and fast.She cant even manage to get Lug Nuts on right way.Other day she mounted up two wheels.One was on backwards and all the lug nuts had flange to outside.She couldnt figure out why socket wouldnt fit on!Younger one showed her the right way.Kids are a blast.

thedeatons

#6 Post by thedeatons »

Awesome! Mine are similar, my little one likes to wrench also... I am still getting used to slowing the work down and finding them things to do, so I can keep them in the garage until they are out of the house. If they can't change the oil by the time they leave, then I have failed as a father....

P.S. The little one is crazy, you should see her in her modified Jeep Power Wheels... It started as a 6V converted to 12V, with BMX treads around the perimeter of the rear tires... She hauls!

wayneschofield

#7 Post by wayneschofield »

Here's a (pretty poor quality) pic of my younger daughter Emily (now 13) jumping over her brother Jake (now 17) on her 250 Sportrax...

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Wayne Schofield @ Jun 1 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's a (pretty poor quality) pic of my younger daughter Emily (now 13) jumping over her brother Jake (now 17) on her 250 Sportrax...

That's a neat pic... as long as it's not my kid on the ground!!

Hey Deaton's, looks like I'm soon to be in the DRR boat with you. My sons new DRX 90 wc should be here Thursday or Friday. It's never been assembled and I may be more excited that he gets to help put it together than to actually see him riding it! I had originally planned to give it to him on his B-day in a couple weeks, but once I heard the A-arms and axle have to be assembled I got excited for a whole new reason. I had expected wheels and handlebars, but the DRR's apparently need a little more assembly. Gear head in the works here, guys!!! And don't worry, I'm not sexist... my 10 year old daughter will be getting her hands dirty with it, too!

NRath

#9 Post by NRath »

One more thing, you guys need to know he's getting this new quad so he has a capable machine at the fall ride at Majestic!!! I'm bringing the whole clan. I guess 4 of us doesn't really make a clan, does it? In the past week, I bet he's said something at least a half dozen times about going riding in PA! Yeah, he's stoked!

J. Delaney

#10 Post by J. Delaney »

How is that DDR quad holding up? My 5 year old is still riding her Kazuma Meerkat, but next season I would like to upgrade her to a little bit larger machine with suspension.