New riding pics

Craig Johnson

New riding pics

#1 Post by Craig Johnson »

Well I know I said I would post some more pics after we went riding a few weeks ago. Sorry it took so long, but I think they were worth the wait. We went back to the 90cc engine to try to get more power. I know the 110cc should have more power, but with this being the first one we've done, I'm having problems with getting the engine to breath. It takes off like a rocket, but doesn't have that much top end. Myself and one of my riding buddies are building another pipe for the 110cc engine. Hopefully we can get the big bore engine smokin'. I can't help but want to post the pics of my son. He scares the he## out of me when he rides, but he knows what he's doing. I can't find anywhere around here (Augusta, GA) that holds mini quad races. I sure would like to get him in one. I know his quad could win and I'm sure he could get it to the front. Ride hard.

Craig Johnson

#2 Post by Craig Johnson »

Here's another one.

4punksdad

#3 Post by 4punksdad »

cool pics................

we are in the same boat here. My kids would have to race 50cc quads, and they already are riding 80's & 90's. That means I would have to get them all new (and slower) machines. I guess we will be racing in the back yard for bragging rights.

Craig Johnson

#4 Post by Craig Johnson »

These are pictures of the track in a friend of mines back yard. He rides at a local track, but they seem to only cater to the motorcycles. They kind of act like people riding four wheelers don't deserve to race. Go figure that one out.

4punksdad

#5 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by ******
Cool pics Craig, keep those youg'ins running:D  

4punks, your one boy can't even reach the pedles and can ride better then me:rotf

can you say "foot pegs" boys and girls?biggrin.gif

4punksdad

#6 Post by 4punksdad »

O.K. I'll try fo..   foo... foopeg... foot peg  LOL sorry about that:p

LOL.............that may be why your quad seems SO slow. Try pressing the thing hanging just below the grip on the right handle bar. It might make it go faster than the "pedals":P

Ryanstones

LMAO

#7 Post by Ryanstones »

Best check that out ******!smile.gif

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

Never fear ******, I'll fix it right up for you. Once you take off, just sit back and hold on!!

4punksdad

#9 Post by 4punksdad »

....OH after I remove his chain:eek:  while you guys distract him with beer:p

Its tough to distract me with beer............since I have the custom fit 6pack rack. Now I can watch my beer and my quad at the same time.smile.gif

Speed03

#10 Post by Speed03 »

4punks,

You had better watch out,, ****** has got your name and number next time your up in DC protesting for Gay marriages LOL