Deep South Mini Quad Sereis!!!!

MXMIKE

Deep South Mini Quad Sereis!!!!

#1 Post by MXMIKE »

BRING YOUR KIDS OUT FOR SOME FUN RACING!!!

MXMIKE

#2 Post by MXMIKE »

updated flier.

MXMIKE

#3 Post by MXMIKE »

Its almost here!!!!!! if any of yall looking for some awsome mini quad racing come check us out. We are gaining new riders just about every weekend:)

Also check out our web site at www.dsmqa.com for any further info and our forum.

MXMIKE

#4 Post by MXMIKE »

1st race of the series tomorow night!!!!!!!! looking to have about 20 mini quads there.

Dad gets to race to...Should be a good $$$$$$ class turn out also.

Race report to follow:)

MXMIKE

#5 Post by MXMIKE »

Our 1st race was a hit! We had 17 mini quads

9 raced the 4-8 mini production class
8 raced the 8-12 super mini production

Mike jr was still the youngest out there. In his class there was 1 other 50 besides his. The rest was 90's. Out of 9 racers Mike took 4th the 1st moto and pulled off a 3rd the 2nd moto and got 3rd over all. The 2 that beet him were 8 and on some seirously mod 90's. He fliped in the 1st corner of practice so he didnt get but a lap practice in. The bike was on top him and I was scared to death. I get to him and he just wanted to race. We had the medic check him out and every thing was fine except a burn from the pipe on his leg. We turned him loose and he didnt miss a step.We very proud of him for shure!

Dad didnt get to race. I was just about to load mine up when I discovered a broken moter mount.No time to fix it we had to leave. No big deal its more of a hoby for me now and I will just ride when I can.

MXMIKE

#6 Post by MXMIKE »

a few pics....

Practice line up..

Mini production stageing....

another before practice...

moto 1 mini production......

More pics on www.dsmqa.com

MXMIKE

#7 Post by MXMIKE »

ok 1 more me and jr at the gate