Got the boy a new FMF.

haydug

Got the boy a new FMF.

#1 Post by haydug »

Well, my 3 year old is racing the LT 50 now, and it needed some extra power. I have taken all restrictors out, but still felt it could use some more. Well, I stumbles across this, so thought I'd put it on and try it out. **** kids, guess I'll start spending all my money on them, and none on me. :drink:

Jaybr

#2 Post by Jaybr »

Hey, can you get me one of those for my fiddy?

MXMIKE

#3 Post by MXMIKE »

Sweet! If you are even thinking about it then yea his racing just took over:D I been riding coach ever since his first race. I wouldnt have it no other way though.

Craig Johnson

#4 Post by Craig Johnson »

I would be careful with that pipe. Remember, I tested their mini quad pipes. So far all of them blew out the silencer. Also, the silencers packing only lasted on average two days riding. I have found a high quality pipe while at Indy this year. I'll post pics of it.

Craig Johnson

#5 Post by Craig Johnson »

Here is a pic of the silencer

Craig Johnson

#6 Post by Craig Johnson »

Here is the main body of the pipe.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Sweet! What kind, and how much?? Most importantly, how LOUD?? I'd like to have one for the boy's Dinli 90.

Craig Johnson

#8 Post by Craig Johnson »

Not as loud as the FMF. The pipe sounds awesome. Huge expansion chamber. Great flow. As you know with that expansion chamber you really have to increase the intake flow. So far this is the baddest that we've done. The pipe gives as good of performance as Mark's handmade pipes. pm'd you Doug.