punks did some riding 10/31/04

Mjollnir

#11 Post by Mjollnir »

Looks like a good time. Can't wait for my guys to get a little bigger so they can start riding! Too bad they can't do it in my front yard. Doh!

Marc

kdeal

#12 Post by kdeal »

Pics from a proud Papa. Great job.

:clap: :clap: :drink:

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

cool pics, Joe! Glad to see your getting sorted out at the new place! I bet your new neighbors LOVE you!!!! Hopefully they're tolerant of a little motor noise!:hammer: Better yet, hopefully they ride, too.

4punksdad

#14 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by NRath
cool pics, Joe! Glad to see your getting sorted out at the new place! I bet your new neighbors LOVE you!!!! Hopefully they're tolerant of a little motor noise!:hammer: Better yet, hopefully they ride, too.

yeah.........I'll bet they LOVE me too. LOL. Many of them do ride............and a few do not. One neighbor has already expressed his dislike of the neighborhood kids riding atv's on the gravel lane that we all share. I pretty much let him know there is a new sheriff in town. I guess he felt compelled to give me his opinion when he saw me unload 8 atv's from my trailer the day we moved in. smile.gif

Jaybr

#15 Post by Jaybr »

Nice pics 4Punks, you need to bring those boys down here for a race sometime at one of the D13 tracks.

and Nrath has no business talking about neighbors, we where doing test runs on my stroker dale last week at 9:30, and I live in a subdivision:(