30 Days and Counting Until the Group Ride

pdavis

#31 Post by pdavis »

Last time... all i heard on the way up was the theme song to sanford and son, and i have no idea why, tongue.gif
thats strange kdeal, i haven gotten any pm's till today, you know how these people are that run this site
:wow :wow tongue.gif
what day where you planning on going up KDEAL? if the wife and kids come we are leaving wed morning getting a hotel, and getting to jays thurs, if they dont go, leaving wed afternoon/evening and driving thu to jays, and crash at a rest stop, or something, we could hook up in daytona, cuz i take I-4
over to 95, let me know

garysol1

#32 Post by garysol1 »

You are an embarassment to the 80's generation.....smile.gif It was the Jefferson's....LoL

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pdavis
[B]Last time... all i heard on the way up was the theme song to sanford and son, and i have no idea why, tongue.gif

pdavis

#33 Post by pdavis »

if you saw my trailer full of parts, you would know why i heard sanford and son:p

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

With a truck full of stuff and all guys I am glad it wasn't different strokes or three's company. Then I would be scared!sad.gif

kdeal

#35 Post by kdeal »

Derno, I'm definitely buying you a beer. OK OK, I'll make it a tall boy..:drink:

pdavis

#36 Post by pdavis »

heck... i was just glad it wasnt the music from deliverance :wow :wow :wow :wow :eek: sad.gif :eek:

Derno24

#37 Post by Derno24 »

That is good stuff. It will definitely be fun to put faces with names. As of right now I will be there early sat morning and leave sometime sunday. Whenever Jay kicks me out. I always wear out my welcomes. I may come down thursday to friday too, but I am not sure on that yet. I have to work friday night.

kdeal

#38 Post by kdeal »

Derno, What do you think? Doesn't PDavis have an awfully pretty face. :w: Just kidding Pete, Thank God you didn't make that wrong turn in Georgia........:confused:

Derno24

#39 Post by Derno24 »

Haven't seen his face yet, but if you say it I will agree with ya.

I'll see it soon enough I'm sure...smile.gif

pdavis

#40 Post by pdavis »

you got pretty lips boy
(background banjo music)