450 piston kits

haydug

450 piston kits

#1 Post by haydug »

OK< here is the deal on 450 kits. I along with a couple others, are being hosed at the moment.
We have been patiently waiting on sleeves to arrive, Millinium sent us some sleeves that were un-usable for the JE pistons. We have sent them back, and are now at the mercey of them to produce us more sleeves. Now, if I go the wiseco route, which has been suggested to me, I still must wait almost 6 weeks for them to be built.
Again, I am waiting, along with you, if you are waiting. This seems to be the name of the game for Cannondale parts. I know I am getting tired of it, but until I buy my own manufacturing facility, I am at their mercey.
There is absolutely nothing that I can do to speed this up. There are other options available for you. If you chose that route, no hard feelings.
I guess if you read this, and wonder again, please come to this page and read it again instead of calling me and asking the same queastion over and over again.
I am NOT at fault over this, and can not help that they done this. MY HANDS ARE TIED!!

DMAC10

#2 Post by DMAC10 »

As you told me don't give up.

It takes a lot of patience, and your the key man to maintain that focus.:clap:

I sent you an e-mail on my stuff.:usa

Thanks for all your help.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Haydug is the whipping boy for all the incompetant aftermarket companies.If Millenium doesnt get going here the short bus is gonna take a little ride and talk some sense into them:hammer:

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

millenium make me very angry:hammer: .sounds like a better baby my quad a little.haha.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

No Jason yours is good to go.No mercy!