Coming Soon!

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by jfarrar
man you guys really know how to make one suffer..................come on we're jonesin' out here man!ok ok how many hp are we looking at here or maybe added torque....what type of improvements are we gonna get out of this?come on give us some hits.is this a bolt on part or does it go inside the motor does it even go on the darn motor?my imagination is running wild here?hmmmm alluminum and will go faster!jeez o man please tell me your not mounting a **** keg on the thing:wow

He said he will post more clues soon.You know those PA guys hate Beer Wagons -aka- fourwheeldrives!Other than that yes to all of the above:D

MX Quad Dad

#22 Post by MX Quad Dad »

STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdaleman440

#23 Post by cdaleman440 »

So what is going on ?? with this ?

speed2424

#24 Post by speed2424 »

Is it a new style of 450 piston, perhaps?:confused:

BigRob

Re: Coming Soon!

#25 Post by BigRob »

Originally posted by timbomoose
New product coming for c'dale's! Each day a little more will be revealed.1st hint not the 505 or another motor even though a 495 kit will also be available.

Where is the update?

Happyboy

#26 Post by Happyboy »

The update is running on my quad!! tongue.gif j/k

fixthedale

#27 Post by fixthedale »

This new update is a seat that oozes Ben Gay into your pants and you ride faster so you can get off the quad before your crotch melts.

timbomoose

#28 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry guys for not posting clue is more than one performance product.Will let the cat out of the bag for the 1st one. Its aluminum it gives more power its the "CYCLONE!" More air =more power! New velocity stack dyno by the ace cannondale technician that put out .86 more hp than the short air horn.Will be available for stock air box and the boomer system.Not available yet,but will be soon.Dyno tested and codesigned with ace cannondale technician wistech.

timbomoose

#29 Post by timbomoose »

Next clue next product is its aluminum and make it go faster.

Happyboy

#30 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by timbomoose
More air =more power!  

Wouldn't you need more fuel for that? Uh oh, I wonder if our stock injectors can handle that once you do a massive port job and have that much air coming in. hmmm..... :drink: