The Tee Shirts are here !

Jaybr

The Tee Shirts are here !

#1 Post by Jaybr »

Almost anyway, their being printed today so I'll have them this week. I ordered around 90 shirts of various sizes on the intitial order, and only a few of them are ash gray and natural. I will take all orders and reorder more shirts as needed and as I recoup some of my initial investment.

I put up a page to order them, you can view the final graphics there. http://www.cannondaleriders.com/Shirts

All profits will go to support the site!

The shirts are 100% cotton Haynes Beefy Tees

Motoman440

#2 Post by Motoman440 »

Jay,

Just sent you a paypal payment. Lookin forward to gettin the shirt!!! Nice job!!!

thunderwolf

#3 Post by thunderwolf »

Just orderedmine, I'll be stylin' in a week or two.

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

Picked them up this evening, then Nrath made a trip over to get a few. All the ones ordered this week will be in the mail tomorrow, and I'll get some pictures of the actual shirts up.

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Already paid for mine. Jaybr you get those delete's I sent back? Also any word on the number plates?

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

Yep, got the deletes last week. I got an email today saying the #plates where scheduled for production late this week, I guess that means tomorrow.

Derno24

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry for not getting them back to you sooner. Can't wait for the number plates.

Jaybr

#8 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Sorry for not getting them back to you sooner.  Can't wait for the number plates.

No big deal, I haven't even opened the envelope yet.

Ryanstones

Paid for mine yesterday

#9 Post by Ryanstones »

Why aren't they here yet?!!:usa

NRath

Ohh Yeahhhh!!

#10 Post by NRath »

I'm sportin' around in my new CannondaleRiders t-shirt today! Good thing we have casual Friday around here, or they'd have had to fire me! Got one for the wife and one for the oldest kid, too. There wasn't one small enough for my 3 yr old. I'm sure he'll grow into big sister's soon enough!

I'm proud to show the logo of the site that has helped many of us as much as it has! Doesn't hurt that it has a couple cool Cannondales on the front and back to boot! Thanks for your work on this Jay.:clap:

:usa