Red Plastic

swamper38s

#21 Post by swamper38s »

mine was charged also, so I am sure the stuff is on it;s way, can't wait......so much to do so little time....lol

Big B

#22 Post by Big B »

Talked to Ryan today.I placed my order in late Jan/early Feb and will not recieve any spar covers:mad: He said they are trying to come up with a solution but who knows.I was charged $111 to my card and was quoted $128 shipped so he says it will be something like $25 when/if they figure something out.I hate to say that I am dissapointed I mean $130 for a complete set but man after a month and a half wait I can't help but be upset.I hope things do work out because my worn silver spars won't look good with the shiney red.sad.gif

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Big B
Talked to Ryan today.I placed my order in late Jan/early Feb and will not recieve any spar covers:mad: He said they are trying to come up with a solution but who knows.I was charged $111 to my card and was quoted $128 shipped so he says it will be something like $25 when/if they figure something out.I hate to say that I am dissapointed I mean $130 for a complete set but man after a month and a half wait I can't help but be upset.I hope things do work out because my worn silver spars won't look good with the shiney red.sad.gif

If I don't get the spars I'll be disappointed to. But I still can't complain about front and rears for that price. You couldn't buy plastic for ANY quad cheaper than that.

pdavis

#24 Post by pdavis »

front and rears came today, no sides, i ordered them last week for the 109 price

k-dog

#25 Post by k-dog »

I'm going to order two sets tomorrow. I think you can still get the spar covers from ATK for about $30 a side. That is still not a bad price.

Jaybr

#26 Post by Jaybr »

Just bringing this back to top, specials still on but I haven't checked on spars lately.