New Cannondale Plastic

blaze#52

#11 Post by blaze#52 »

i would take a set of any color, just to have a new set of plastic, sooner or later everyone is going to need it. Maybe cannondaleriders can do a plastic and graphic custom deal,

CANNIBALKID

#12 Post by CANNIBALKID »

haydug has already designed a few sitcker kits. look in the body forum.

Jaybr

#13 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by blaze#52
i would take a set of any color, just to have a new set of plastic, sooner or later everyone is going to need it.  Maybe cannondaleriders can do a plastic and graphic custom deal,

And there is a special on red fenders going on now, check the announcements.

bknight

#14 Post by bknight »

how would all white look with glamis marking

OCR

#15 Post by OCR »

OK, I voted but I agree w some of the other posts, we are going to need some plastic soon, they are getting harder and harder to come by. Any word on these yet Jaybr?

LapTraffic

#16 Post by LapTraffic »

I voted for "other" I'd love to see an option for that original smoke grey 400fx plastic. Thats the sharpest looking stuff out there. Plus its a neutral color so it goes with my accessories... (Sorry,t oo much Queer eye for the straight guy...) smile.gif

thunderwolf

#17 Post by thunderwolf »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I totally agree. I really like the FX400 color. And also what he said about matching.

Ryanstones

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

I've got all the plastic i can use, so i didn't vote. I'll be posting some pics soon of my refurbed Cannon with FX plastics. She's almost ready!smile.gif

ABM-CANNIBAL

#19 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

I would get a set of Blue plastics. I think blue plastics w/black spar covers and Haydug's Black,white w/blue flag graphics would kiss a$$. Count me in.

EuroGOD

#20 Post by EuroGOD »

I voted for orange. It is eyecatching, doesn't show scars like black does and will be easier to pick a 'dale out of the line-up in a race...

The blue option caught my attention though.
ATK may very well be interested in purchasing a bulk order to match the
"new blue" enduro models....anyone suggested this to ATK recently?
-Just a thought.