BUY NOW!! Houser +1 LT a-arms

haydug

BUY NOW!! Houser +1 LT a-arms

#1 Post by haydug »

I placed the order today, there are 10 sets of these coming.
They will be needle bearing design.
Powdercoated silver-vein. If you must have another color, please let me know so I can change the order.
This will end all of your ball joint issues, along with worn out bushings at the frame. Houser makes top quality stuff, and I'm sure you will be very happy with this purchase.

Price is $650 shipped to the door.
Retail price is $725 plus shipping.
Expect a 4-6 week wait on these to get them to your door.

Rx440

#2 Post by Rx440 »

Way to go, Haydug. smile.gif I just ordered my set......suppose I'll be sleeping in the garage with the Dale when the wife finds out - LOL! BTW, will these work with the stock steering stem.......or do you have any deals on Houser stems left? I'm going to need to order another set of front Hipers (4+1)'s from you also. Looks like I'll be moving the (3+2)'s to the kid's Z400.....****, is he one lucky brat!

crawlr

#3 Post by crawlr »

I ordered mine! It's gonna kill me to wait for these but it's a great deal. Now I just gotta figure out which shocks I want biggrin.gif

J. Delaney

#4 Post by J. Delaney »

Haydug, I will order a set, but I need to wait till the first of April to do so. Shhhhhh...... Don't tell my wife! We already had a big argument over it!

wyndzer

#5 Post by wyndzer »

These a-arms gonna accept 16 or 19 inch shocks?

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

These are for 16" shocks.
They will be here in 2 weeks from today (4/05/04)
The retail should have been higher on these since they are needle bearings, so buy them at this price now, because they will go up $75 in 2 weeks.
Thanks to those who have stepped up and bought them, I took a chance on them and right now I'm out a bunch of CASH!!

Idahocannibal

#7 Post by Idahocannibal »

Can you use these with the stock ohlins, or would it be a good idea to get some different shocks too.

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

They would be fine with your stock ohlins.

thomez

#9 Post by thomez »

They will make your quad 2" wider - the big selling point is they are a quality arm with a quality ball joint - no more worries of yours falling apart at an inopportune time :confused:

SlOoT

#10 Post by SlOoT »

Haydug, you got an PM wink.gif