30 Days and Counting Until the Group Ride

thunderwolf

#61 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by Jaybr

I'd also like to get someone to take care of gathering firewood for the bonfire each night.  There is plenty of wood from all the trees that fell in the hurricane last fall.  I've been steadily cutting them up into managable peices, just need someone to take the trailer around each day and fill it up for the nights fire.

Kids are the best at this chore!!!

Jaybr

#62 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by thunderwolf
Kids are the best at this chore!!!

Trust me, my boy knows this as well as anyone:o

Their also good at bush hogging the field, cleaning up trash, clearing trails, etc.

Mine will be in school for 2 days of the ride though.

I'm sure everyone will be willing to help with any and all chores, just want someone to take ownership so I don't have to worry about it.

thunderwolf

#63 Post by thunderwolf »

Now you have to add chainsaw races to the barrel racing.

Derno24

#64 Post by Derno24 »

Jay it isn't a bull horn and you would need a generator for it, but I will bring a small PA system with me. One last question Jay can you land the projector?

pdavis

#65 Post by pdavis »

****** ... i have a husky, but i really dont want to bring the dog on a 13-14 hr drive tongue.gif
i will be there thurs Jay, we will help as much as we can

Jaybr

#66 Post by Jaybr »

I've got a small generator so that's no problem. I haven't worked out the projector yet.

Derno24

#67 Post by Derno24 »

Cool I got your sound system for you. I will be there first thing saturday. I am leaving with cdrookie right after I am done work at 2:30am. It takes about 5 mins to set it up. How close are your neighbors? I have 2 wireless mics with the unit too.

I wouldn't mind heading up the drag racing event!

I figure post it here for rules to each event and early sign up.

Jay feel free to contact me if you need me to bring anything.

EuroGOD

#68 Post by EuroGOD »

I'll do what ever I can to help.
I'd rather not be organising races but I'm up for anything else...

Any need for a pyrotechnics display? :drink: :head:

Jaybr

#69 Post by Jaybr »

I was talking to RyanStones last night, and we came to the conclusion that this will probably be the biggest Cannondale ride ever. With owners bailing for the newer quads the way they are these days, our community keeps getting smaller by the day.

If anyone is on the fence on this one, you won't want to miss it.

Euro, if you have a way to contact Joe or Scott, make sure they get an invite.

Ryanstones

I'm not going to miss it!

#70 Post by Ryanstones »

I have a standing work event on that weekend for the last 12 years that usually grosses between 5-9k for me.
The more i thought about the RIDE and what's happening with the Cannondale community, the more determined i've become to get there at any cost. So i cancelled my event yesterday and booked my campsite in Powhatan.

I'm sure there will be group rides to come for many years in the future, and i hope they'll be even bigger, but this may be the BIG one. don't miss it guys.

come one come all, owners, dealers, ex and current cannondale employees, media and anybody with an interest! It would be awesome to have 100 'dales there.

Let's gather the tribe for:

Frog Stompin '04

:usa