30 Days and Counting Until the Group Ride

Speed03

#81 Post by Speed03 »

Jay,

Do you get the impression that most of the guys will show up on Saturday, even if there coming just a single day?

If I stay the night I would have to keep my bike running to keep the snakes away! I was thinking of just taking a ride down after my sons T-Ball game on Sat and staying until I cant see the ground.

Dan

Jaybr

#82 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Speed03
Jay,

Do you get the impression that most of the guys will show up on Saturday, even if there coming just a single day?

If I stay the night I would have to keep my bike running to keep the snakes away!  I was thinking of just taking a ride down after my sons T-Ball game on Sat and staying until I cant see the ground.

Dan

Wimp:w:

I'm sure Saturday will be the busiest, but as close as you are you should be there everyday.

NRath

Re: Sthil rocks

#83 Post by NRath »

Originally posted by Speed03
Should I bring my saw?

Jay's got an 036 PRO, so there's no need to bring yours. It's definitely a nice cutting saw. My neighbor just bought a new Farmboss. He let me cut up a Holly tree with it. It was just as sweet as the PRO. Darn thing was brand new, took me about 45 mins to clean it up and get the marks off the bar! I regretted trying it out after all the clean uptime, and I couldn't give him his new saw back with smudge marks on it!

Pro400EXC

#84 Post by Pro400EXC »

Hey Jay will there be another ride this yr?

Pete, miss an FTR race?I don't think so,hehe

Jaybr

#85 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Hey Jay will there be another ride this yr?

Can't say for sure, Haydug and I have been talking about putting something together for fall, probably won't be at my place though.

I do think this one is going to be the biggest we ever have because so many people are getting rid of their dales.

Pro400EXC

#86 Post by Pro400EXC »

Everyones getting rid of there Dales?

But why?