New Videos are up

Jaybr

New Videos are up

#1 Post by Jaybr »

I've cleaned out all the old stuff on the videos page and added some new stuff from the group ride and a couple that I got from Derno.

Check them out at http://www.cannondaleriders.com/videos/index.shtml

If you have any video footage from the group ride or any good dale videos, pm me and I'll get them from you and post.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I would like to buy a cd of these videos since my dialup cant handle them.Anyone willing to make them for me?

Thanks

Jaybr

#3 Post by Jaybr »

I'm sure we can get you a cd before too long. Derno is collecting all the pics and video footage from the ride and will compile somthing for us.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Going to be working on the group ride video in about a week. I have to move first!

Hope everyone enjoys them.

Cdale27: I can send you a cd for free just give me an address. If I can figure out the dvd issue I have I will get you the whole video and you can watch it on your tv!

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Derno,

What DVD issue are you speaking of? Maybe I can help, let me know.

Ken

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

I have Idvd for the Imac and it keeps giving me recording errors, but I think I have solved it. I have already turned about 1/2 doz dvds into coasters!smile.gif

Jammer72

#7 Post by Jammer72 »

Derno

You can send me the files. I can burn them on my dual G4. I've got a FTP site you could leave them on if you need some help.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Are you running I movie and Idvd? If so I will send them, but I think the issue is with one part of the video that I haven't put on the site. I used all the still from pics of your dale and I think one may be corrupted. That is why it won't burn. I will have some together shortly so I can send a dvd to people who want one!

I don't think my problem is speed or memory.

Jaybr

#9 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Jammer72
Derno

You can send me the files. I can burn them on my dual G4. I've got a FTP site you could leave them on if you need some help.

You darn Mac people:w:

I've got 2 dual and 1 quad P3's:p

And and ftp site:p

Jammer72

#10 Post by Jammer72 »

That's fine Jay

I've got a 1.2 ghz cube , 1 dual g4 and one imac g3. ANd about a half dozen PC's. biggrin.gif. I've got 4 computers on just my main desk along with my web server and file server. There's just something wrong with that isnt it.

Derno Im pretty sure I've got both. If not I can burn them on the pc with WinDVD if you got the raw footage. If you want send me what you think's corrupted and I'll give a shot and see what I can do with it.

Originally posted by Jaybr

You darn Mac people:w:

I've got 2 dual and 1 quad P3's:p

And and ftp site:p