Blaze Shocks

cdaledave89

#11 Post by cdaledave89 »

Jay,

I'm pretty sure that I would take a set. Need to evaluate the finances first, but I'm 80%-90% sure.

This would be a cool deal!

Dave

cdrookie

#12 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by ******     Gives a lot better ride then the stock ohlins or the arvins:) [/B]

bite your tongue ******!!!! there's no shock made that's better than ARVINS!tongue.gif i'll take a set, but it's only because i want to help out the 'dale community. i'd probably just leave them in the box in the shed.:eek:

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

cdrookie has it right. Arvins all the way baby! I really wish I had the extra money.sad.gif I guess I'll have to wait.

Big Dog

shocks

#14 Post by Big Dog »

Hey Jaybr,

I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Phil

tjusa

#15 Post by tjusa »

hey rookie i have a set of the arvins here for ya 500 + shipping :deal: then ill be able to help out jay and take a set of them blaze shocks off his hands :usa

Big Dog

Rookie?????????

#16 Post by Big Dog »

Rookie huh?
I've been a member of this site for about a year now, I may not post a lot, but I buy a lot. I have 4 Dales to buy for, the money tree is lookin a little bare. Why are you selling the Arvins for the Ohlins? Others say that Arvins are the best. Besides I'm lookin for 3 sets of shocks. Waiting to see what Jaybr comes up with.

Thanks,
Phil

Big Dog

Blaze Ohlins

#17 Post by Big Dog »

UUUMMMMM.............OK....................Never mind:confused: :eek:

Ryanstones

Big dawg is the man!

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

4 'dales....:wow .....that's cooooool.:usa
where's the pics man!?

sometimes the BS here is SO deep it's easy to miss.rolleyes.gif

k-dog

#19 Post by k-dog »

I may want a set.

I am trying to buy another Dale with extra parts included, (this would give me three). If I do the cash will be low and may have to wait.

If I can get my Speed sold first I will be in better shape.

For any of you guys that don't know the difference, I have both a Speed and a Blaze and there is a huge difference in the way the front shocks ride. Not so much on smoth ground but the rougher the course the more you can feal the difference.

This is a sweet deal.

cdrookie

#20 Post by cdrookie »

wow:wow tj, only $500 for those arvins!!! you wouldn't be interested in trading them for a gsxr1000 would ya?:w:

if i can pry my deadbeat buddies off the couch, i'd like to check majestic out. you guys riding july 4th weekend?