Blaze Shocks

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
if i can pry my deadbeat buddies off the couch, i'd like to check majestic out. you guys riding july 4th weekend?

Hope you don't mean me. I haven't stopped riding. Where have you been man!:eek: :wow

tjusa

#22 Post by tjusa »

ya we will be there the 4th :usa im there every weekend !! and going up for famliy week starting tommoro there is about 15 of us taking a week off to go riding and camping .We were supose to go back to hatfeild mcoy but little brother has graduation :mad: but should be good time i think we are going to try and hit maderia and then next week out to ohio not sure the name

tjusa

#23 Post by tjusa »

well to part with the arvins i was hoping nick would trade me his new dale for them :deal:

cdrookie

#24 Post by cdrookie »

derno, i'm talking about my other deadbeat buddies!tongue.gif
the ones who like to ride the same old trails, which is fun when we all get together, but you have to worry about private property and the reg. and insurance BS, and they converted alot of our usual areas to game lands...

tjusa

#25 Post by tjusa »

well thats were owning a mountain comes in handy !!!!!! dont have to worry about all the legalitys:eek: wow big dog 4 dales u should come over and ride someday we have people from ohio almost every weekend lots from clevland area its about 3 hour ride from there

cdaledave89

#26 Post by cdaledave89 »

Jay,

Is this deal still gonna happen? Haven't heard anything more about it for a while.......

Jaybr

#27 Post by Jaybr »

Still working on it, I think the guy is having second thoughts about selling now that I've made an offer:rolleyes:

I guess he figures if I can sell them so can he, who knows.

I haven't given up yet.

Derno24

#28 Post by Derno24 »

Jay just noticed in your sig that you got the extreme 107. How do you like it?

Jaybr

#29 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Derno24
Jay just noticed in your sig that you got the extreme 107.  How do you like it?

I've only had it a couple weeks and have only ridden around the yard, street, but it's a blast.

I was supposed to get the stage II frame kit with it but there was a shipping screw up so I don't have that yet.

Quality looks pretty good, but I'd like to put some time on it before I make a final judgement.

[img]http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=54134[/img]

bphillman

#30 Post by bphillman »

Jay,
Let me know about the shocks... I can use a set. Anyone need a fresh set of Speed Ohlins? Thats what I would be replacing.