X-factor pro peg nerfs

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

Probably not, the are produced in batches of 25. I had to take 10 to get this done, but I would say this will be the last batch made.

sillysspeed

#12 Post by sillysspeed »

Jay or Haydug... how many sets are left? I have a brand new set of AC's but would rather have the X-Factors..

haydug

#13 Post by haydug »

still all 6 as of now, I used to get calls all the time wanting them, now I got'em and nobody wants them.

crashnburn

#14 Post by crashnburn »

i definitly will buy a set. I dont need another broken ankle. How long until i would be able to get them. Im in IL. I 100% will buy a set just curious on how long to get them.

KYmxracer52

#15 Post by KYmxracer52 »

How come no one will make nerfs for the Cannondales? AC doesn't make many if any now, and X-factor has about quit. Who's suppose to supply us with them?

sillysspeed

#16 Post by sillysspeed »

I don't think its that they won't make them but who will put up the money to buy 25 sets at a time.

KYmxracer52

#17 Post by KYmxracer52 »

I mean, why don't they keep them on hand all the time instead of having to have 25 orders at a time in order to make them. I hate the AC's I have. They even have the wide peg. I wish I had the extra money for the X-factors right now.

sillysspeed

#18 Post by sillysspeed »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
I mean, why don't they keep them on hand all the time instead of having to have 25 orders at a time in order to make them.  I hate the AC's I have.  They even have the wide peg.  I wish I had the extra money for the X-factors right now.

that's a good question ???????

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

Here is the problem with them making new parts for the dale, they see them as dying breeds, and probably everyone who wants them already has them. So, do they change their jig fixtures and benders to make one set of nerfs, or a-arms everytime someone wants them? I see both points here, one as a business, other as a consumer.
I have went out on a limb on other parts to get them built before, and the nerf bars were no different. Luckily Jaybr is taking 2 sets, and I wanted 2 sets, which leaves the 6 sets posted.
One set is Sold, so 5 more to go!!

sillysspeed

#20 Post by sillysspeed »

Haydug, I'll take a set. I'll call you tomorrow. Make sure to send me another ink penn too. Do you think you can have them to me by friday??