250r conversion kits

haydug

250r conversion kits

#1 Post by haydug »

I know Lurker Blaze and Jaspman both want 250R kits, but who else wants these. I just spoke with Houser today, I have 5 subframes on the way, and working with a guy tomorrow who builds truck beds that is putting together a tank for me. For the record, I rode my bike 1.33 hours before it ran out of gas on Saturday, of which some was on the mx track getting flogged so gas milage was not an issue. I think I have figured out a way to gain 1/2 gallon out of this pretty easy.
My subframe does not require a remote shock. I can offer it in 2 different ways, with plastic and seat, or without.
This kit makes your bike much more comfortable, and handles much better, I rode mine in the woods some, and I just rounded up a 250R hood and headlight today to switch my woods bike over.
Pics of my bike are on this site, or can post them.
Please only put your name on here if you want a kit, not interested in maybes or ideas.
$550 shipped.

USAMoto00

#2 Post by USAMoto00 »

Now you post this!(see other post) lol:hammer: The 250 kits are definetly the way to go especially for MX guys or people wanting to eliminate the knee problems. How do you think that you can get another 1/2 gallon Doug? Just curious.smile.gif

cdrookie

#3 Post by cdrookie »

dirt and myself were looking at your bike doug, it feels like you sit in it rather than on it. if you can get another half gallon in the tank i'd be interested.

cdalemx301

#4 Post by cdalemx301 »

doug is this the only time u r gonna be able to have this offer or will it be something whne in the future if we want it you will be able to ger it?

Psychosis

#5 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by cdalemx301
doug is this the only time u r gonna be able to have this offer or will it be something whne in the future if we want it you will be able to ger it?

I second that question. I was planning on getting one this winter but now it looks like later or possibly even spring due to needing an engine build. Rather have 2 running quads than one ultimate.

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

Not sure, looks like I am doing 5 kits as of now. I had to commit to that many for houser to do the subframes, so after this run, they will be in groups of 5. I do not want these laying around, I have been waiting on some from another vendor, so if they ever come around, then there will be some then.
I always seem to loose in one way or another on deals like this, so I will take the first 5 deposits on them, first come first serve. John at house said 2-3 weeks they will ship. Colors are limited from them at the time, blue or red. They will not ship them bare.

cdalemx301

#7 Post by cdalemx301 »

Im gonn ahave to wait till the next time around good price on these though im sure people will grab them up

hollywood43

#8 Post by hollywood43 »

What's included with the kit for $550? I agree -- sitting more into the bike and not so much on top of it would be a great improvement. But that extra 1/2 gallon would be critical to me. I use the bike for hare scrambles and some of them are 2 hours. Refueling would cost me positions.

cdrookie

#9 Post by cdrookie »

i'd need a MINIMUM 1.7 gallon tank. and could a can of flat black spray paint be included? red or blue is too much flash for me.:cool:

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Hey CDRookie, I'll chip in the spray can of flat black paint. That's your secret to going so fast?