New Batch of Falicon Cranks!!

krash

#21 Post by krash »

Are these cranks only going to be built and shipped in batches, or will you be able to order them in smaller amounts at a time?

I ask this because I want to get two of them, but I don't have the $ yet, and when I do, I'm wondering if I'll have to wait on a whole batch to be ordered.

haydug

#22 Post by haydug »

Yes, there is another batch ordered as we speak, but they are going fast!

Psychosis

#23 Post by Psychosis »

How many are left on this order? Completely forgot about it. Been busy. And what was the down payment on it again to reserve one?

Also, I never got a reply about the gasket and cover I'm needing.

haydug

#24 Post by haydug »

still a few left, $150-$250 deposit is fine. I sent out the gasket yesterday by mail. I don't have a cover, but I can get you a new one if want.

haydug

#25 Post by haydug »

As of 12/25/04: IF you have put a deposit down on on of these cranks, I will not refund you your deposit. I believe I was upfront in the beginning about these cranks, don't want a refund after 2 weeks.

This is a non-refundable deposit! I am doing nothing more than writing a check to falicon for your crank when you send me a deposit.

banzairx7

#26 Post by banzairx7 »

What is the eta on the cranks now? I'd like to get on the list but won't have the total amount($1k+) for a couple weeks.

I'm going to be rebuilding my motor very soon. My crank has excessive side play, over 1/16". What other parts will I need for the whole process? You can PM on the details doug.

Thanks