Tophat Washers

Jaybr

Tophat Washers

#1 Post by Jaybr »

posted by Happyboy
OK guys, who would be intersted in some of these? I can get both sizes made up so the set is exactly as stock. I can get thse in aluminum or stainless depending on what you guys want. Unfortunately they aren't going to be cheap. I am guessing the aluminum will be ~.50 and the stainless will be around a $1.00 each. I want to do stainless since they will not show weather but they are expensive. My machine shop guy said he can put these in the CNC and gitter done pretty easy, just depends on how long they take to make and then debur. If I get interest in these then I will go ahead and get him to run a test of either material to get exact time and cost. Please reply to this thread if you want some or would be intersted and we will get this rolling.

I can make this just the washers or washers and bolts so you would have an entire SS kit. I just counted 18 of these top hats.

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

OK, I talked to my machinest guy today. We have ordered a 12 foot stick of SS to get these started.

I am going to have something posted in the specials forum as soon as I can get ahold of Jaybr to get it up there. I am taking preorders for these to help pay for the 500+ pieces I am getting made up. You wouldn't think washers would cost alot but at almost a buck each it gets expensive fast!

We are currently looking at $22.50 shipped for a set of 18 washers (12 short, 6 tall) They will be shipped priority with tracking ($4.30 for shipping alone) Shipping will be discounted for multiple orders, except for Derno and Doug.

These are going to be high quality Stainless Steel so you don't have to worry about corrosion. I have paypal setup so you can order through there if you like. It will be 2 weeks before these are ready to ship so don't expect them tommorrow.

If you want extras or only want a few to begin with I will sell them for $1.00 each.

These prices are only for the first 20 sets!! After those 20 sets are sold the prices will go up a little. To about $28 per set shipped. Now, the price may go down a little bit meaning I may put a quarter in your package if my boy cuts the price a little bit more.

So bottom line....
$22.50 per set shipped. First 20 orders only!
paypal-add $1.00-- seanb@conwaycorp.net

Sean Briselden
HBR
:deal:

Oh yeah, if you need or want bolts to go with these I can work something out for ya. Just put it in your note to me.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Well, got the first 10 orders all paid for. Thanks for preordering guys! I will call him on monday and tell him to roll for the first 250 production as soon as he can. I will hold off for a little before I have him run the next 250 until I get some more preorders.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

OK, parts just got made. Almost 2 weeks early I might add!

I am going to pick them up tommorrow and then get them shipped within a day or two. Unfortunately the price did not go down. The material cost actually went up. More scrap than estimated and higher cost for the material. But, Jeff hooked me up on the labor price to keep them under $1.00 each.

So, for future orders the price will probobly increase some to cover the material increase.

Now, where are those other 10 orders that people wanted. smile.gif

Blazinmoto

#5 Post by Blazinmoto »

I would like a set. what do i need to do?

yamatr3

#6 Post by yamatr3 »

Happy, thanks for the effort, looking forward to getting my set!!!:clap:

dawzie

#7 Post by dawzie »

Originally posted by Happyboy
OK, parts just got made.  Almost 2 weeks early I might add!

I am going to pick them up tommorrow and then get them shipped within a day or two.  Unfortunately the price did not go down.  The material cost actually went up. More scrap than estimated and higher cost for the material.  But, Jeff hooked me up on the labor price to keep them under $1.00 each.

So, for future orders the price will probobly increase some to cover the material increase.

Now, where are those other 10 orders that people wanted.  :)

I pm'ed ya and haven't heard back yet :cry:

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry Dawzie, I seem to have lost your pm. I just sent ya one.

I have tons of washers available guys. Just let me know how many SETS you want. smile.gif Notice I said sets. And you can get extras as well, just tell me how many.

Derno24

#9 Post by Derno24 »

I just paid for my 2 sets!:eek:

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

Wow, 15 sets paid for and will ship out tommorrow and saturday!

5 more to go guys!!