Full Bore group buy

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

I would love to order this next week, but will have to wait and see if I can sell some plastic myself first.

CptHook

#12 Post by CptHook »

I was just thinking the same thing, I bet there is somebody out there looking for some nice 2003 speed plastics :deal:

TheJaspMan

#13 Post by TheJaspMan »

I have a silver set going on eBay myself this weekend. I need zero more plastic to store!

Canniboomer

#14 Post by Canniboomer »

That Fullbore does not ususally include the tank cover piece, which is about half the size of our stock ones and about $60 last time I was in there.... just something to verify!!! I could pick it all up at the factory if a will-call deal was arranged, and then direct-ship it all over.... (for some plastic!!! hehe biggrin.gif )

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Cannondale Fullbore is easy to get off and on it is roughly 4 screws and the whole front can be removed. The only negativeis that there is a gap under the plastic to the air box. You can build a fix for it for cheap, but it i something to know ahead of time.

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

I want a set, but I need about 1 month to recoup some cash. JST's prismatic looking blue was unreal!:clap:

JST

#17 Post by JST »

I hope you guys looked at how much had to be cut before it would fit,he he he.I sure didn't come like that.I don't know what my wreck looked like last week but the plastic is unscathed!So what color are you going with Douggie?blue?Sorry about forcing you to spend nore cash,just tell the boss its my fault,but not until I heel so I can defend myself.

haydug

#18 Post by haydug »

Yep, one blue, and one red. If my arms and swingarm weren't already red on my practice bike, it would be getting the blue also. But, at least I have figured out what color the YFZ is getting now!

JST

#19 Post by JST »

Glad I could help with something Doug.

MichiganMXer722

#20 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

Anyone have any pics of a dale with yellow plastic? If i could just find a pic i'd be very interested in a set of yellow