Cannondaleriders.com 6-hour & 12-hour team race bike!

haydug

Cannondaleriders.com 6-hour & 12-hour team race bike!

#1 Post by haydug »

UPDATE!!

We are putting together a bike now for the 6-hour races, and also the 12-hour races.
I would like to take this moment to thank all the sponsors involved up to this point.
Hiper Wheels
HMF exhaust
Arens steering stem
Hardkor hubs
Haydug Cycles
Kdeal
Blackwidow ATV
Dirt
speed2424

For alittle background on this project. The bike is Nickg's old quad, I purchased it, and it is sitting at Dirt's garage. Dirt has volunteered to build this bike, as I don't have the time at the moment, and don't have the bike right now.
haydug, & racer101 will be piloting the bike. We will be using houser suspension components. Dirt will be posting pics very shortly.
The engine is a 450 engine, with only an updated stock crank at the moment. After the 6-hour, plans are to install a falicon.

Anyone interested in helping with this project, please contact me regarding it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

I have one Stage8 left I can donate to the cause.Old Big Gun that is hammered but works also.What else you looking for?

CDMX215

#3 Post by CDMX215 »

doug just post what you need here im sure we can get it done for you parts logistics accomadations whatever should be able to handle just ask

Jaybr

#4 Post by Jaybr »

You also need a status light kit, and you need to actually LOOK at the lights once in awhile.:wow

I've got a really nice light setup you can use for the night races, and all kinds of spare parts.

You should also consider getting a coil setup from Canniboomer after we fried 2 stock ones in mine.

I'll put together some stainless fuel lines for you, and send a few premium hose clamps.

Tire Balls, we need to figure out something there!

Oh, and can I still pit for the team?

haydug

#5 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Jaybr
You also need a status light kit, and you need to actually LOOK at the lights once in awhile.:wow

Oh, and can I still pit for the team?

Jay, you are the team captain!!

We will be using Jay's bike as a backup,but after the trashing it took last year at the hands of the loneracer, we didn't think it was fair to beat up his bike anymore.
As for the status light, I believe Speed2424 is hooking us up, maybe even with a prototype kit that connects to my a**, when something lights up, LOOK OUT!!:eek:

Thanks for the support so far, we will get a dale on the podium of at least one of these events.

Smitty911

Would you like a????

#6 Post by Smitty911 »

Doug,

I have a C-DALE led tail light like the GLAMIS one I am sending you.

http://www.jsmith.net/wholesale.htm

That is the link to the one's I make. Speed, Roost, C-Dale might be nice.

Let me know.

Smitty

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

I have an extra status light kit. It would just need to be mounted into something.

Derno24

#8 Post by Derno24 »

Doug if you need anything let me know I'll help you guys out.

Does sound kinda similar to the one that I am finishing right now. You sure you just didn't ake mine?:cry:

See You guys in Georgia. Let's put a bunch up on the podium and make em cry!:cry:

kdeal

#9 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by haydug
Jay, you are the team captain!!

As for the status light, I believe Speed2424 is hooking us up, maybe even with a prototype kit that connects to my a**, when something lights up, LOOK OUT!!:eek:

Actually Doug, we are in top secret development designing one that hooks to your huevos and a electric shock sensor!!! That way we figure you will finally notice that something is wrong before meltdown. The only problem is we can't get DIRT off of the test model, he overheats the bike on purpose!!!sad.gif

I guess we'll have to crank up the voltage.....sad.gif

:rotf :rotf :rotf

speed2424

#10 Post by speed2424 »

Originally posted by kdeal
The only problem is we can't get DIRT off of the test model, he overheats the bike on purpose!!!sad.gif

I guess we'll have to crank up the voltage.....sad.gif

:rotf :rotf :rotf

Sorry, Cap'n I'm giving her all she's got! tongue.gif