Kibblewhite valves/springs

Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
One more time.Has anyone gotten the Kibblewhite valves yet!I am way past my deadline and now missing out on some races waiting.Need to know if I should just give up on them and go with stockers.For all you companies that make promises for delivery.You absolutely suck!!!Next year you can count on having some competition for business because I guarantee I will have valves made by one of your competitors.I know this is not Haydugs or Timbos fault whatsoever they can only go by what the companies tell them.R&D valvesprings begged for Cannondale work and we didnt bother because Kibblewhites were "on the way"from now on no more counting on one company.Lesson learned rant over.:mad:

Steve stop this I can't keep agreeing with you. It will only hurt our relationship!:eek:

dalewannbe

#32 Post by dalewannbe »

27, get that quad running soon.....you need to ride!!!! I can see the frustation in your posts. The only cure is to start riding!

wistech

#33 Post by wistech »

Ya you should come on over tommorrow. Weve got an extra dale to cheer you up.

haydug

#34 Post by haydug »

If you have not ordered your valves as of today 04/20/05 please put your engine together and wait for them in the fall.
I will keep them in stock after all orders are filled.

Jaybr

Pics

#35 Post by Jaybr »

Pics from Haydug

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

another

cdalerider75

#37 Post by cdalerider75 »

so doug.. your not taking anymore orders?? Why?

cannibalq8

#38 Post by cannibalq8 »

How much the Kibble valves and valvesprings ?

cdalerider75

#39 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by banzairx7
My guess is kibblewhite isn't turning out the valves as quickly as they should be. Which in turn makes doug look bad because he can't deliver them in a timely manner. Like he said when he can have them in stock he will sell them.

Do you have a habit of answering questions for others? Or is your habit pointing out the obvious?

I was asking the question to doug..

CptHook

#40 Post by CptHook »

Man, everyone is so ill tempered lately, I think we all need to just sit back and chill out before everyone is at each others throats sad.gif