Kibblewhite valves/springs

wistech

#41 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by CptHook
Man, everyone is so ill tempered lately,  I think we all need to just sit back and chill out before everyone is at each others throats sad.gif

I know exactly what your talking about. I know ive been kind of harsh to some recently and I apologize. These last few months Ive been working like a madman to keep up with the projects and getting less than 5 hours of sleep a night doesnt help.
Im taking the day off and going riding. Thanks Captain.

cdalerider75

#42 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by CptHook
Man, everyone is so ill tempered lately,  I think we all need to just sit back and chill out before everyone is at each others throats sad.gif

tempered lately??? Yes!! rebuild.. spend like 650$ just to be at sq one!!!

Happyboy

#43 Post by Happyboy »

Thats fine man, but don't bite our heads off. Go rescue a cat and torture it, you will feel better.

azcannon

#44 Post by azcannon »

Nice Happy - I will be turning you into the feline lovers association ,you won't know when ..... or where......... but a bunch of dorks in catsuits are gonna get you

CptHook

#45 Post by CptHook »

No prob Wis! Always try to provide a voice of reason in times of high tension. Whenever I get something that really starts to piss me off (generally my programming class, I hate writing code) I go hit the weights. Thats the best time in my opinion to work out because its like natural steroids, you can work out longer because of all that built up tension. And with riding season coming you can never work out enough!

Or you could torture a cat I guess...poor kitty

cdalerider75

#46 Post by cdalerider75 »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Thats fine man, but don't bite our heads off.  Go rescue a cat and torture it, you will feel better.

I was not bitting off the head of anyone!! Just no one has an answer to why valves just break.. with not even 10mins of the bike running.

haydug

#47 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by cdembek
so doug.. your not taking anymore orders?? Why?

When I have them in my hand, and ready to ship, I will post it and sell them for sure yes, until then, I will not accept anymore orders, only to answer phone call after phone call about something that I cannot control.
Are these better than stock? Does a bear **** in the woods?

Happyboy

#48 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by cdembek
I was not bitting off the head of anyone!! Just no one has an answer to why valves just break.. with not even 10mins of the bike running.

And you aren't going to get an answer, just speculation. You gotta breath man, you expect way too much. I hate to say this, but yours and azcannon's really seem to fit the sh!t happens catagory. Only think you did that I don't know about is the advancing the timing. Maybe too much? I don't know.

cdalerider75

#49 Post by cdalerider75 »

azcannon did you advance the timming also?? 2degs?

cannondale27

#50 Post by cannondale27 »

I will say this.In looking at the stock valves they do look like crap.Sharp edges where taper is is bad.Notice on the Kibblewhites jay posted it is nice and smooth.My original valves looked exactly like the kibblewhites and probably were since it was a very old head.Maybe someone could post a pic of stockers?I have the Kibblewhite springs and stock new valves since I really needed to ride.So far so good.