CANNONDALE & Friends FALL GROUP RIDE

raremoto440

#41 Post by raremoto440 »

I will be there, this year took Sat off at the Honda shop so we can go. We are going to bring the RV up even thow we are only 15 min away. I am going to bring the moto and a bunch of the parts I have. They all will be for sale, If there is some thing any one needs it is a short ride home to get more. I might bring the fuel tank with the pump built in. My girl friend and my son are going to, we all are riding. We are going up this Sunday to ride also. Looking forward to meeting all of you and doing some riding to.

Happyboy

#42 Post by Happyboy »

Motorcycle motor complete, installed, and tested. Went to build the quad motor and realized I used the last main bearing the week before in the other motor cycle motor. ARG.

Dave, I'll be calling bright and early for some over night parts.

I am headed out of town on Friday for the long weekend so I have a few long nights ahead of me. smile.gif Gosh I love this stuff.

Oh, and this trip will actually be my first ride on the dirt bike, EVER! Should be entertaining and frustrating for all. hehe

cannondale27

#43 Post by cannondale27 »

Happyboy majestic is probably one of the worst places to learn riding a bike. Rocks and hills make it very tough on bike. Might want to put some old plastic on it.

jesshamner

#44 Post by jesshamner »

I guess ill bring the video camera this year. Lol

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

laugh.gif Ever trailride with a fast bike guy? When they are leaning that thing over so far in the corners that you are just effortlessly taking on the quad it is so tempting to just drive right over there back wheel since it almost laying flat already. Not that I ever did that. Have considered it though tongue.gif

NRath

#46 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Aug 29 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, and this trip will actually be my first ride on the dirt bike, EVER! Should be entertaining and frustrating for all. hehe

Wow!! I'd say leave it at home! No, better yet, bring it, so I can see what it's like to ride a real motorcycle! I do think you'll have much more fun on the quad, though.

Glad to hear you're coming! I thought about calling you out, but figured you'd make it if you could. What day you going to get there?

NRath

#47 Post by NRath »

Sounds like there will be a pretty good turnout! Let's get a roll call going!

It's do or die! These guys will be there:
Kdeal & Rdeal
Cannondale27 & Mydreamride & Dad
2000EX
Quadracer500, son & daughter
Brad Oakley and Trav
JoeP1219
Jesshamner and WhiteZee
Happyboy and his bandaids (flying solo?)
Raremoto
Dachshund & his gang
NRath and KFXBryan

2000ex

#48 Post by 2000ex »

Neil, wanna bring that number plate ya got? I will bring my new Moto and if it is worthy, I will see if I can pry it from your hands smile.gif

I cannot wait to ride for a full 3 days instead of just a few hours like last year. We were just getting warmed up smile.gif

NRath

#49 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (2000ex @ Aug 30 2010, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neil, wanna bring that number plate ya got? I will bring my new Moto and if it is worthy, I will see if I can pry it from your hands smile.gif

I cannot wait to ride for a full 3 days instead of just a few hours like last year. We were just getting warmed up smile.gif

Absolutely, been planning on it!

My 'dale hasn't been abused since last year's group ride! So, you'll have to hook up with a couple of the go fast guys to wear you down before we head out together!

Dachshund

#50 Post by Dachshund »

4 or 5 coming from our clan. 2 Dales.