CANNONDALE & Friends FALL GROUP RIDE

cannondale27

#111 Post by cannondale27 »

Somebody had rolls of the Emblems.Either Canniboomer or Brad.

jesshamner

#112 Post by jesshamner »

That was a great trip! I look forward to this trip every year because it gets better and better. It was great to see the gang again and meet some new people.
Nrath, you are life saver. I can always repay you for the parts but the help and the great friendship are priceless.

And kfxbryan, you kill me man. The weekend wouldn't be the same without you and your friend Sailor Jerry.

2000ex, I'm glad you were able to hang out for the whole weekend. You rip on those sweeta$$ dales of yours. Thanks for letting me test ride those beauties.

27, thanks for the great deal on the plastic. What a way to top off a great weekend. I guess I should thank UpsMan actually. I'm really happy with the plastic. It is going to look great!

CannibalJim, thanks for making the woods smell like a grape tootsie pop.

NRath

#113 Post by NRath »

Hey guys, that was a heck of a good time! For those I helped- I'm glad to be able to do it! For those that helped me, I really appreciate it! It was definitely one of the best rides. I know we were well into the 20's for 'dale count. I tried to make a point this year to get around and talk to everyone, especially the new faces. I was glad to make the new friends! I think there were only one or two people that I didn't talk to. We'll try again next year!

The riding was awesome! The trails are a great mix of fast, yet technical with tons of elevation change. The weather was spot on for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday! Sunday's rain served well to get us motivated to pack it quick and get on the road. Jess, 2000EX, Cannibal Jim, Kawie boy, Zeb, and I had some fun ripping the mountains. Wish I'd have been able to ride with more guys, but you can't have it all!

For those that didn't make it, you really got to suck it up and make the next one. I'm already looking forward to it!

Happyboy

#114 Post by Happyboy »

sad.gif Crap happens and I just ran out of time. Marty and I were trying to get there but I just ran out of time.

speed 450mx

#115 Post by speed 450mx »

Where are the pics? Wish i could go but its just a little far from Texas to go for a weekend ride.

Scooter

#116 Post by Scooter »

I am glad I made it this year and saw some old friends but did not talk to every one I wanted to. Hopefully next year I will have my Dale back together and will not have to ride my CR. Steve I saw you but never made it over to say hi, the guy we were parked next to was not a friend of mine but I think I will let him know the next time I go to Brown Mt.

Scooter

cannondalemaine

#117 Post by cannondalemaine »

Really bummed i didnt get to make it. Did anyone get to try out the highland atv? Or did it not make it the ride? Maybe next year for me hopefully

cannondale27

#118 Post by cannondale27 »

Cripes forgot all about the Highland! It never made it and really not sure if anyone would have had time to ride it much anyway. Since we were all out riding our Cannondales tongue.gif Just kidding Travis and Brad hope you make it next year. Kind of true though. Is same reason you wont see many pictures of ride. Just having too much fun to stop and take pictures. They are in my memory though. Only way to see them is to go see it in person. Sorry.

wanablaze

#119 Post by wanablaze »

Definitely good company, and great company to ride with. Already looking forward to next year.

Alright, guess I'm gonna have to make Steve eat his words. Here's a few shots Dad and I got with a point and shoot. Steve, that was a good run between you and Mike, wish i had better pictures of the end. Ken where are all your pictures? I know you have some, I've got a shot of you taking them.

wanablaze

#120 Post by wanablaze »