5th Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

Brad Oakley

#41 Post by Brad Oakley »

I'll make sure your're parts are on the trailer. Oh, Ken... I've already loaded the Glamis antenna!

Either post here or PM me by Tuesday night (or call) and I'll make sure the things you need are loaded prior to my Wednesday departure.

jtracker

#42 Post by jtracker »

Not positive for sure but hopefully Timbo will be bringing my motor and maybe a few of you could help me put it back in my quad? blink.gif That is if you guys wouldn't mind, seeing that some of you are experts at that! tongue.gif

kdeal

#43 Post by kdeal »

Is anybody excited yet? I've been thru 2 close call Hurricanes and just caught a cold from one of my employees. I am so into getting out of town and meeting up with some of the best guys out there! See everyone this week.

rolleyes.gif

jesshamner

#44 Post by jesshamner »

Lee and I have been talking about it non stop for the last few weeks. We can't wait. It looks like I might be bringing candyassmiler along too.

BTW, does anyone know where I can go pick up some nylock nuts that fit the shock bolts and the tie rod studs?

Blasterboy11

#45 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Cant wait, im so bored with school, this'll be a good break...

kdeal

#46 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 8 2008, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lee and I have been talking about it non stop for the last few weeks. We can't wait. It looks like I might be bringing candyassmiler along too.

BTW, does anyone know where I can go pick up some nylock nuts that fit the shock bolts and the tie rod studs?

Shoot Brad O a PM and tell him to bring them with him. I may have some as well with me.

kdeal

#47 Post by kdeal »

Well, me and my brother just finished packing everything up and we will be heading out tomorrow. We are going to be making some stops along the way. Ocala, Gainesville and some place in Georgia from the Deliverance movie (just kiddin' Brad77). Next day we will hit the Dyno in PA with Timbo Wednsday night. From there we will recover over near Speed2424 and finally off to Majestic early Friday morning. Wish us luck and if you see some FLA boys in a big HD2500 Chevy pulling a big enclosed trailer with Cannondale logos on the side and back, wave high (no middle fingers please...LOL) tongue.gif

Blasterboy11

#48 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 8 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...you see some FLA boys in a big HD2500 Chevy pulling a big enclosed trailer with Cannondale logos on the side and back, wave high (no middle fingers please...LOL) tongue.gif

That deserves a salute!

Oh, brad, i need those little aluminum bushing/spacers that go on the bolts that go through the tierod ends, and the nuts and bolts that go through em. Im trying to sound complicated, haha, i need all the hardware, but not the rod ends, i have a good set of spares...

Brad Oakley

#49 Post by Brad Oakley »

I'm loading parts as you guys post. Could you be a little more specific as to which shock bolts/nuts you need?

jesshamner

#50 Post by jesshamner »

I don't need the shock bolt nuts anymore. I just need the nuts for the tie rods and a set of tie rod ends.