5th Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

Brad77

#51 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 8 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, me and my brother just finished packing everything up and we will be heading out tomorrow. We are going to be making some stops along the way. Ocala, Gainesville and some place in Georgia from the Deliverance movie (just kiddin' Brad77). Next day we will hit the Dyno in PA with Timbo Wednsday night. From there we will recover over near Speed2424 and finally off to Majestic early Friday morning. Wish us luck and if you see some FLA boys in a big HD2500 Chevy pulling a big enclosed trailer with Cannondale logos on the side and back, wave high (no middle fingers please...LOL) tongue.gif

lol yeah I hear ya deliverance. I will tell my neighbor to break out the banjo before you get here.

Trailgirl

#52 Post by Trailgirl »

Hey all, we are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend! Trails & MX are looking good! Plan on rain gear! ?? We are hoping the forecast is wrong. Will anyone be able to bring a large canopy ? If not, we will do our best to get one for you guys. Riding should be good, no DUST ! lol

Want to let you all know that MX Quad Dad was here last weekend and missed you all! They had a nice ride and picked up a lot of mud. lol

See you all this Friday or Saturday!

Tom & Brenda

Dachshund

#53 Post by Dachshund »

We are bringing a 14'X14' canopy. I assume you mean something much bigger though. You are more than welcome to it if it will help.

cdaledave89

#54 Post by cdaledave89 »

I'll be there too. Probably won't get there until Saturday morning, though.

jesshamner

#55 Post by jesshamner »

I just wanted to let people know that I will probably be in or near my usual spot (near the road) with a red Chevy Z71/open car trailer, black cdale with black number plate, and cf deletes, red 450r, and red Polaris RZR. The usuals know who I am and where I'll be but I haven't met a lot of people still and I want to. So please come over and say Hi. We'll be there early Friday morning.

Blasterboy11

#56 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I should be gettin there around 10ish on friday, do some trails maybe some mx if i can get rid of these tires *hint hint*. Cant wait, i hope it doesnt rain, i hate rain...

Brad77

#57 Post by Brad77 »

Im hoping for good weather too. Maybe the rain will hold off.

jesshamner

#58 Post by jesshamner »

So MX Quad Dad went on the wrong weekend? Was that on purpose?

Trailgirl

#59 Post by Trailgirl »

MX Quad Dad was very disapointed that he got weekend wrong. We felt real bad for him. He however found another CDale rider that he parked next too, who didn't even know about this site and he is now planning on coming for the fall ride in hopes of meeting up with you all.

The 14x14 canopy will help. We are going to check into a large tent rental, just in case of rain etc.

See you all soon!

Brenda & Tom

Brad Oakley

#60 Post by Brad Oakley »

I have a 12 x 12 popup already loaded in the trailer. It'll help, though I don't think we can all fit under it.

In fact, now that I think about it, 12' x 12' is probably just enough room for Ken and me - if we hold our stomachs in. laugh.gif