5th Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

Speed 1B

#81 Post by Speed 1B »

Sorry i didnt make it guys. I knew what the weather was going to be like and i just didnt feel like fighting with the mud.

Ill see you all next time.

Blasterboy11

#82 Post by Blasterboy11 »

I had bald holeshots all day, some fun that was tryin to slow down flying through those trails...

Brad Oakley

#83 Post by Brad Oakley »

I had a wonderful time. Good to see old friends - and make new ones. Things were a bit squishy up on the mountain, but it was a warm wet which is FAR better than a cold wet!

Now to get home, which won't happen 'til Wednesday night. Got some business to attend to on the way back. wink.gif

Thanks again to everyone that work so hard to make these events happen!!!

Scooter

#84 Post by Scooter »

We allso had a ball, a wet one but none the less a great time. I wish I had more time to stand arround and BS but we wanted to ride. I will try to make it up next year for the weekend with the family again.

Scooter and family

kdeal

#85 Post by kdeal »

Well, if it wasn't for bad luck my brother and I wouldn't have any luck at all.... mellow.gif We are stuck at a hotel in WV due to the truck breaking down. We had to wait until this morning to find out it was something electrical in the fuel injection system. We should be up and running soon. Brad, my brother and I had a blast and it was great to see everybody again. tongue.gif

jesshamner

#86 Post by jesshamner »

Lee and I had a great time as well. It was great to see everyone again. We drove through the driving wind last night to get home. I thought we were going to get blown off the road. I had to remove my rear plastic because it was about to fold over from the high winds. But it was definitely worth it rain or no rain. We want to thank Majestic for having us again.

We were worried about getting gas too. It seemed like every place we stopped only 1 gas station out of 2 or 3 actually had gas and there were lines just to get gas.

I called home and was informed that we had no power or water from the high winds. Here I was trying to dry out from all the rain we had at Majestic and I need a hot shower since we had been camping all weekend, and I wasn't going to be able to do that when I got home. Then about 30 minutes before we got to Lee's house, Jessica called and said the power back on. Thank goodness! I came back to chaos though. Louisville Gas & Electric claimed that 301,000 customers were without power last night including the water companies. As of this morning they had cut it down to 230,000.

I would like to get a copy of the group shot and Nrath, please email me the pics of my quad.

NRath

#87 Post by NRath »

I can't put into words how much fun it is to rip up those trails!!! The place is great! One problem I found is that if I'm going to get any BS'ing done, we'll have to meet up somewhere the riding isn't so good! Seems like I was either riding, eating, or sleeping most of the time there. I tried to wander around a little but know I didn't make it to see everyone- wish I could have. Looks like everybody made it out of there in one piece- more good news. The rain was a little damper on the trip, but I can easily still call it a 9 out of 10 weekend! The Majestic crew is awesome with their set-up and hospitality and it is certainly appreciated!!!

Anyone that didn't go missed out on a good time!!

Jess, I'll get the pics off the camera in a day or so. pm your addy

wistech

#88 Post by wistech »

Ugh Im beat. The trip home took 14 hours and I had only a couple of hours of sleep before going in to work. I BS'd with brad to much and missed the mx eventLOL. I did get to put in some laps on the track though and I am paying dearly for it now. The trails were awsome in the wet. No dust. smile.gif

Blasterboy11

#89 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Thanks again for everyone at majestic putting this together, (awsome chicken by the way!). Everyone read the thread about the ATVRider article, i sent them a letter and they want pics of us to put in the next issue. I had a blast, and KDeal, sorry about the truck, what was it? Injector harness issue?

dunnbandit1

#90 Post by dunnbandit1 »

i wish i could have stayed all weekend. 1day went by to fast
nice seeing everyone again