CANNONDALE & Friends FALL GROUP RIDE

kdeal

#91 Post by kdeal »

Were off, see you guys in a few days!

cannondale27

#92 Post by cannondale27 »

Here is Dyno Timbo arranged and we will all be at. Will be there 9:00am THIS friday.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?expIds=1...037808622085163

Happyboy

#93 Post by Happyboy »

Well, I have the quad motor finished and installed. Battery has been giving me fits so all I have so far is a bunch of backfires. I have it together bout 80% and will hit the start button in the morning with a full battery and see of she fires or not. Time for sleep, ug. Safe drive all, hope to see you guys there, we'll see in about 6 hours.

cannondale27

#94 Post by cannondale27 »

Heading out now. Road trip laugh.gif

jesshamner

#95 Post by jesshamner »

We will be leaving tonight after work. Whitezee can't make it but I'm bringing someone else.

kdeal

#96 Post by kdeal »

Broke down last night in WV!!! Transfer case ran out of oil it appears. We limped it to the closest town and took it to the dealer this morning. Only good news is that it looks like the transfer case is in stock at a sister dealer and we should be back on the road late today. Sucks because today was the day to test and tune before dyno in the morning. Looks like we will be rolling into Quadracer500's place tonight and then to the dyno in the morning....

Brad Oakley

#97 Post by Brad Oakley »

I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry! I really tried. I had hotel reservations in Bradford and everything. A combination of business and personal issues made me cancel yesterday afternoon. Stuck here in Tulsa for the weekend.

I'll tell you what. Anyone that goes to the ride - or even claims to have gone - will get a 15% discount and free shipping on anything they order from me through the end of September.

Next year there shouldn't be the residues from weddings, deaths, moves and plane crashes in my life.

I'll miss seeing y'all! ----Brad

MX Quad Dad

#98 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Not even the decency to come on here and rub in the fun to those of us that couldn't make it to the ride

kdeal

#99 Post by kdeal »

, you missed the best one yet! It's been one of the best turnouts yet.

Canniboomer

#100 Post by Canniboomer »

So Ken, does that also mean that you got the plumbing parts in time?,... and your vehicle fixed?,... and you still made it to the Dyno?