Spring Ride headcount.

cdalemx301

#21 Post by cdalemx301 »

id love to go but i just cant make it huge lack of funds i need to go to rausch for a race the second week in june and cannot afford to do both...seems like every time i start to get money it gets pissed down the tubes on to somethin else lol...i hope everyone who makes it has a good time and i will try and make the next one

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

I should have everything around here squared away by then. So I'm going to say that I should be there. Possibly Farrar and CDALE2002 too or whatever Scott goes by.:usa

cdrookie

#23 Post by cdrookie »

we got ******, nrath, jesshamner, kdeal, 4punks, myself, doug, jay, lil j, hopefully usa, farrar, pdavis and derno

looks like a good weekend to me

speed2424 coming? he can drag cannibaljim with him...
whats jaspman doing? no reason him and lurkerblaze can't drive down either!

jesshamner

#24 Post by jesshamner »

Several of those people mentioned haven't confirmed yet. If they don't confirm soon or we don't get other people, I may not drive 11 hours either. I'll just have to make smaller trips to ride with everybody.

cannibaljim

#25 Post by cannibaljim »

I'll be there
speed2424 ???????

theJeStEr1340

#26 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I would love to go, but Racing in the middle of a speedway (Kinda liek daytona, but a little smaller) is a once in a lifetime thing.

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

Anyone who can should go it is just a awesome time.Jay is a great host and puts a lot of effort and $ into putting the ride on.Track is friendly and fun kids have a great time fire talk is awesome.Jay I do know Timbo and the gang plan on going he should have the 500 stroker there!I might pop in for a visit if I can get airline tickets.Maybe convince Wistech and Dalewannabe to go also.Sorry I cant commit to this for sure though.

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

Steve,

PM me if you need a ride from the airport or accomodations.

Ken

MX Quad Dad

#29 Post by MX Quad Dad »

It was looking pretty good for me, until that april snowstorm. Now I'm hopeing our weekend obligations are meet this weekend.

Speed03

Status?

#30 Post by Speed03 »

Has anyone heard, We're still on right? Majority of the people riding Saturday in the am or afternoon or what day?

Post what time you are planning on being there.

4punks, tell me what route and time your leaving so I can pick up whatever you leave behind. Its like Christmas following behind you I heard..