Spring Ride headcount.

jesshamner

#41 Post by jesshamner »

Well, I hate to say it but I won't be coming this time. I have been carefulling planning and watching how I spend money. After a good look at my bank account and upcoming bills, there is no way I can make it. Not even if I carpooled. School, my bills, eating, and the trip to Glamis pretty much have me trapped here in Bowling Green for the summer. Sorry guys. I was really looking forward to this trip.:cry:

CptHook

#42 Post by CptHook »

Is there a summer group ride? If not perhaps Jay may want to reschedule this one to midsummer? Dont know, just a thought.

Jaybr

#43 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by CptHook
Is there a summer group ride? If not perhaps Jay may want to reschedule this one to midsummer? Dont know, just a thought.

Way too hot here in mid summer

Derno24

#44 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
Well I'm going to have to work this sat so I will only be making it down on sun:drink:

You suck as I am planning on going now!:mad:

wanablaze

#45 Post by wanablaze »

Hope to see you there, ******!

4punksdad

#46 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by ******
Well I'm going to have to work this sat so I will only be making it down on sun:drink:

wuss.........quit your job:hammer:

Derno24

#47 Post by Derno24 »

I agree with 4punks!

kdeal

#48 Post by kdeal »

Derno,

If I can get Uncle Vito & Big Tony bonded out of jail on time, maybe we can fly their small plane from Pennsylvania Ave with ****** in tow, to the group ride......

:rotf :rotf :rotf

4punksdad

#49 Post by 4punksdad »

****** is afraid of the jumps I build. Jay called this morning and informed me that he would have a skid loader there for my use so I can build some monster jumps to scare ****** away forever!

jesshamner

#50 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by 4punksdad
****** is afraid of the jumps I build. Jay called this morning and informed me that he would have a skid loader there for my use so I can build some monster jumps to scare ****** away forever!

Jay finally gets started on the big jump making and I won't be there. :cry: