MX Nat (tennesee?)

cannondale27

MX Nat (tennesee?)

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Is MX Nat at Tennesee this weekend?Well either way anyone at the Nat give Warren 557 a cheer he is running.I wish I could get that guy to make some reports.

warren557

First report Lorretas GNC

#2 Post by warren557 »

Qualified 6th in 4 stroke A was running 7th in the main when A guy behind me tangled up with me landing a jump. Long story short I crashed hard. Bruised my leg, elbow, and mouth. Smashed my muffler and broke my fenders. Finished 15th overall. Besides that it was an awesome time. Can't wait till next year.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks Warren.That sucks you crashed.Man your always right there though.I bet a stroker is gonna move you up into top 3 for sure.15th at a Nat is pretty darn good though.Hope you heal quick.:clap:

cdaleracer

#4 Post by cdaleracer »

Hey, I finished 15th overall too in the womens b/c class. It wasn't running right during practice on Sunday and the Jaspman said just go out there and finish, but be careful. It was like no matter what I did, it felt like it was going to die. I raced the moto, finished 14th for Sunday. Along the straight-away jami L and I were neck and neck. I switched up to 4th gear and she just walked away from me like I was standing still. I just couldn't figure it out. I thought I just sucked that bad. Come to find out I broke the whole exhaust off. Header and all. Not off all the way, but it was hanging by a thread. Guess that is why I was loosing power maybe?

Oh well, it was fun getting my *** kicked anyways!! Hopefully next year I will finish better at the nationals.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Geeze thats bad luck too.Next year:hammer: