cannaondale group ride

azcannon

#21 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (rubicon20032003 @ Sep 13 2006, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its not me i have the only 70hp dale in the nation right now.Thanks to f_t for the building help and setup

Thats pretty good man when you know what goes in to making a motor get in the 50's to go all the way to 70. I know most motors can't get that high without major reinforcing and Turbo's / Nitrous setups.

timbomoose

#22 Post by timbomoose »

Rubicon I'll bet you $500 to your $250 at the majestic group ride in a best out of 2 out of 3 drag race.I put out 84 hp 55ftlbs of trq on a mustang car dyno,but only 59hp 38 ftlbs of torque on the harley steel city dyno(atv dynojet) where you claim to have gotton 70hp.Funny thing is that when we(me and speed1b) went to steel city they said we were the only Cannondales ever to dyno there and had the 3 highest hps(we brought 3 quads).Like I said before you must have been on their imaginary dyno.If you really had 70hp on their dyno you'd be dumb not to take my challenge.I've posted my dyno charts,where's your's.Like I said before you are all B.S! Lets see how many more lies you come up with.

rubicon20032003

#23 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Moblie dyno did it to a tri county atv at quadfestWith real close numbers.Come to mc I'll line up any day on the strip.did craig do the dyno down at steelcity? I had a national builder take over building my motor for some sub work .the best builder in pa.Had my quads in mags then you'll ever have.You can't imagine someone pulling better numbers then the so called king?

Guy310

#24 Post by Guy310 »

You know Rubi, it's very easy to shut these guys up by just showing up and even halfway backing up all the smack you have talked. Timbo said it himself, he would be the first guy to give the credit you say you deserve if you could just show some proof. If you did it on a mobile dyno, I guarantee it was a Dynojet or a Superflow and as such you would have been given a dyno chart. So stop yapping and either show everybody you're the man like you say, or just go away.

ozarkdaler

#25 Post by ozarkdaler »

PUT UP OR SHUT UP. I am tired of of hearing all of the talk and that is all it is, talk...

timbomoose

#26 Post by timbomoose »

"PUT UP OR SHUT UP. I am tired of of hearing all of the talk and that is all it is, talk"

I'm in total agreement.You are all talk I've made you a challenge you have not accepted and I showed up at the challenge you made and never showed up for in michigan.If you don't want to do it for cash then do it for just bragging rites. Talk,Talk,Talk,Talk.......If your motor did put out what you said I'd be the 1st one to give you credit,but you got caught in your steel city lie,and you got caught on your engine displacement lie and I honestly don't even think you have a cannondale.Anyways what does this mean"Come to mc " I've showed up for your challenge and you were a no show.You've liked to narrow me out and criticize my products for quite a while now I'm calling you out and all your B.S. Doesn't look like your engine builder even has a name.

cannondale27

#27 Post by cannondale27 »

Dang this should be a good one!I am going.Will be there fri night I believe leave Sunday.Need to talk to the locals to coordinate.Wanablaze what day are you going?Could probably hook up on way.

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Sep 19 2006, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang this should be a good one!I am going.Will be there fri night I believe leave Sunday.Need to talk to the locals to coordinate.Wanablaze what day are you going?Could probably hook up on way.

WOOHOO! C27 is coming! I thought your weren't going to be able to make it after talking to Wistech. I think Wanablaze is going early to Tim's to finish his motor. We will be there Thursday night or Friday morning sometime.

wanablaze

#29 Post by wanablaze »

Alright Steve! I thought you were going to have to miss this one.

I was planning on leaving here on Tuesday. That would put me @ Tim's on Wednesday. I would then have all day to put the motor in and be to majestic on Thursday. However, it sounds like I may be waiting on parts. I wont be totally sure what day I'm leaving until early next week.

Steve, if you have a larger trailer, you're welcome to come with us. I'll bring the 'burban. Otherwise we could start a caravan. Give me a call, wanablaze.

P.S. I'm bringing a buddy and his 'Zuki Quadracer 450.

YFZrulz0810

#30 Post by YFZrulz0810 »

I'm with timbo on this one as well, it seems to me that you are complete b.s. Rubicon! I may get on here and talk it up and all but there is one thing different and that is I will for sure be there and I can't wait! I really hope you don't puss out on this one too cause I'll be willing to put any dollar amount on the the line as well. And if you have a so called 70hp dale, you shouldn't be worried about a YFZ right!? Or are you? I'm calling you out on straight B.S. rubicon and I'll take your 70 hp dale on any day and any time and you can name the price! You willing to take any challenge from me or timbo? Or are you going to puss out!