cannaondale group ride

jesshamner

#42 Post by jesshamner »

The guy in the plaid shirt jumping from quad to bike was Timbo the monster maker himself.

offroadfan

#43 Post by offroadfan »

QUOTE (LeGaCyGiAnT124 @ Oct 1 2006, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man, rapidshare sucks, it wont even let me view the last 3. Try posting them somewhere else, anything but rapidshare

wanablaze

#44 Post by wanablaze »

I can't see any of them.

cannondale27

#45 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup another great time even though weather was miserable.Mud was order of the day.Majestic made a awesome Drag strip for us and thier meal was tasty too.Sure wish it wasnt so far I would be there all the time.
I didnt do very well at drags until the very end in grudge matches when the track got hard from the runs.Then I stomped Kenny with his YFZ twice switching lanes.Wannablaze had more than me when he could keep the front end down!Poor old Wistech got beat twice in a row by mine.That was nice!It was a great time and you could really hear the difference in sound from the guys making power.Speed1B's quad is awesome!He had one run that everything hooked up really well and I was amazed at the speed.Annimals Cannible was close but I dont believe it beat him.Timbo had his trailquad at drags and was pretty close also.Big one didnt get done in time.Best of all as far as I know everyone went home running.Amazing considering the conditions.Hope more come to next one and sorry if I didnt meet everyone.Was having too much fun riding.What a great group of people though every single one of them.

wistech

#46 Post by wistech »

The ride was sweet. Yes the only time I can got ahead of C27 was when I was towing his yfz around behind my moto. Another year or two and I will learn to holeshot . Well maybe .....
To think I was going to play it safe and not run the mx event. That was fun. To bad guy310's battery cable came loose or he would have won for sure.
The trails of course were a blast.
Great job to TJUSA and his crew for thier efforts.

yamadjs08

#47 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (offroadfan @ Oct 2 2006, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh man, rapidshare sucks, it wont even let me view the last 3. Try posting them somewhere else, anything but rapidshare

Yes rapidshare sucks, but try it now. You usually just have to wait like 10 minutes after you download one. You should be able to download the rest with some time. laugh.gif

mydreamride

#48 Post by mydreamride »

Had an awesome time even with the weather not being in our favor. It was cool seeing some more people that I haven't met before, food was delicious, and awesome trails.

tjusa

#49 Post by tjusa »

yes all in all it was great time once again !!!!!! All of us at majestic would like to thank the cannondale community for letting us be a part off such a great group of people !!!! The weather was not best but we still had great time . And best of all hazmat didnt fall off his quad "LOL" once again thanks to everbody for a great time and thanks to kdeal for the goodies for my quad

YFZrulz0810

#50 Post by YFZrulz0810 »

Just to let all you guys know that I did show up and was there. I was the guy with the all black YFZ with red riding gear. The only reason I got on this forum and ran my mouth was to get you guys fired up and to show up to the group ride. I am good friends with timbo and live right around the corner from him. I also ride at majestic all the time, well not so much this year but that last couple of years. It's basically the only place i ride and go with timbo all the time. Just wanted to see a good turn out and tried to get you guys fired up so maybe some more people would show and hopefully it worked a little. I have no problem with cannondales and to tell you the truth, if I didn't buy a YFZ, then it would have been a cannondale so I hope everyone had a great time.