LeGaCyGiAnT124

#61 Post by LeGaCyGiAnT124 »

ahh what the heck ill post some pics i got too cool.gif

another view shot

campsite

more mud tongue.gif

Speed 1B

#62 Post by Speed 1B »

I had a great time at the group ride. Riding the YZF on the trails was sweet. It was really cool to meet some of the guys although i know there are quite a few of you that i didnt get to meet up with. The drag races were alot of fun. I was really impressed with Animals machine. It was a good runner and was a holeshot hellion with those screws in the tires! I really struggled with traction and to be honest never really had a run that i was truely capable of. But when it did hook somewhere out around half track it picked up some speed. I used the set-up that i use at the track i normally race and it was just like i was on ice. It was a shame Tim didnt have his 495 there. i was really looking forward to locking horns with that bad boy. I think it would be a great race. Tims trailbike and his dirtbike were still really fast though. I have to give the Matzcak boys alot of credit though, my bike wouldnt be near as fast without them and i really appricate all the help they have given me. Guy310 and i talked alot and he is a very good rider. Some bad luck kept him from getting that 450R but none the less, he was very impressive. Canniboomer had some great ideas and it was a pleasure to meet him as well. I plan to pick up one of his fuel tanks in the next couple months. Kdeal is just the man! The oil filters and fuel filter were sweet! Thats a nice little package to get as a gift. It was a pleasure to meet you Ken. I thought Cannondale 27's dale was really nice. it was just a nice clean bike and it ran really well too. Wannablaze also had a pretty fast machine. It was nice to meet you guys. Maz and Scott from champion showed up at the drags and we had alot of fun shootin the **** and havin a beer together. They both took a ride on my dale and the grin on their faces said it all. So i just want to say i had a gret time and i will definately be back next year. I t was great to put some names to faces and meet some new people and also catch up with some guys. Im definately gonna stay for the whole weekend next year though. Im betting saturday night got pretty wild after i left...at least it looked like it was heading that way. Haha. I thought Joe and the crew at majestic did a great job and put together a heck of a gathering.

tjusa

#63 Post by tjusa »

once again majestic trails says thank you to everbody !!!!! hey brandon welcome to the site nice pics and vids glad you guys had good time .ill let you guys know when we get pic up on are site we got some nice ones of moto cross . thanks again for great weekend

kdeal

#64 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Speed 1B @ Oct 3 2006, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The oil filters and fuel filter were sweet! Thats a nice little package to get as a gift. It was a pleasure to meet you Ken.

The goodies were from Brad Oakley @ Black Widow ATV, I was just playing Santa Claus. It was pretty cool for Brad & Boomer who are both West Coast guys to show up. Please make sure you throw them a little business! I met quite a few new faces including Maz & Scott from Champion. Maz sold me a very rare frame & made a donation to a community inspired project that I will be working on.

Thanks again everybody, it was a blast!

cannondale27

#65 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks Brad.Was first time I have met Maz and Scott from Champion also.Canniboomer is always a pleasure to chat with.Man that guy has plans for these machines!