Fall Dynoday/Ride

cannondale27

#1 Post by cannondale27 »

Tying to set a date for this.We can get dyno for a whole afternoon at discount if enough come to make it worth it.Then the Dunbar trails!Fast Fall colors and we can get a few cabins real cheap for fri night.Let me know if this is good date and if your interested.The RACE is following weekend and would like to make that so picked this one.

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

Sounds good to me . The dyno day should be fun and full of surprizes as always. This year we dress for anything right. I hear the Dunbar trails were groomed recently so they should be better than ever. By far the most fun nonwinter trails Ive ever been on. Gear for speed boys.

Although Im sure I will still be Dyno King of the most powerfull stock crank engine contest I still challange anyone to give it a go.
So how bout it . Anyone got an ATK,SBM,Haydug,Champion,BlackWidow, Diamond Racing,Timbomoose,WWE or privateteer engine that has the nads to give it a try. I say nobody can beat my record on Mike's dyno. Cmon it was just a 432. Any displacement piston you want . Bring it on.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I heard a little NOS might be tried for first time on a dale.Then the Turbo.Your 432 will go down soon enough!I decided the YFZ stays home also.So dont expect to be leaving me in dust this one.This should be awesome.Sounds like whole group is going to the RACE also.That will be a great primer for this one.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Here is last years report.Pics and charts missing from the site changeover. sad.gif

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...opic=14065&st=0

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Anyone who wants to hit dyno post up.Will have to let them know.

wanablaze

#6 Post by wanablaze »

I'd like to get mine on the dyno!

cannondale27

#7 Post by cannondale27 »

Sounds like its going to be afternoon for dyno.Hopefully we can get them done or owner can stay till we do.So just meet at Mikes Cycle after 1:00.

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

All set.I will be at Mikes by 1:00 cabin is rented at Lake Hilbert did not get ahold of dyno owner to see if he could stay late.So we will really have to push it since they close at 5:00.If anyone can come earlier give me a call.

wistech

#9 Post by wistech »

Hey looks like elkapower is going to. Better get ahold of him to set up a dyno time.

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

I will be there by about noon.Got a scare when the dyno operator called and said he was taking afternoon off but got ahold of Chris owner and he said we can run the dyno ourselves and he will stay till we are done so all is good if we can run it!