Merry Christmas everybody....

wayneschofield

#1 Post by wayneschofield »

Merry Christmas to all 'Dalers.

Chances are good that I'm the only one online at 1 in the morning on Christmas day but hey.....

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Hey that's only 8pm Christmas eve US east coast time! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family. I should be up to see your brother on Wednesday pm or Thursday am. I will give him the flywheels in a box, should I seal it or leave it open for customs ???

To everyone else: Merry Christmas to you and your families! Don't eat too much!

speed2424

#3 Post by speed2424 »

Well, it's 11 pm & I just got home from work. That means it's time to open some gifts. Merry Christmas to all.

Speed 1B

#4 Post by Speed 1B »

Merry Christmas Wayne. We really appriciate all of your hard work lately with the cams and flywheels. This Spring is looking fun already.

And to all of the other cannondaleriders, have a great holiday. And remember...the more you eat, the slower that dale will be! tongue.gif

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Merry Christmas everyone!Just waiting here for kids to go to sleep and Santa to put gifts under the tree.

jtracker

#6 Post by jtracker »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Dec 25 2007, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Merry Christmas everyone!Just waiting here for kids to go to sleep and Santa to put gifts under the tree.

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone. Glad I got to get a cannondale and join this great forum! Don't know what I would do without you guys!! Thanks again!

ozarkdaler

#7 Post by ozarkdaler »

Merry Christmas.