Spring Group Ride @ Speed 2424's

Haz-Matt

#51 Post by Haz-Matt »

Thank you Speed2424 for a great time. Hope to see you all in the fall.

kdeal

#52 Post by kdeal »

I had a great time as well. I finally got back about 9pm tonight. It was good going to my first ATV dyno with Tim on thursday. What a shop that the dyno is in. The service manager is top notch as well. I really need to get to work freshing up my motor...I only had 49.6 hp!!! It was embarassing to see Tim's 450 put out over 58 hp before we left. I still have the old porting, Wiseco 432 piston and some other updating to do. I will definitely be heading to the dyno before the fall ride.

speed2424

#53 Post by speed2424 »

Well guys, it's 11:45 am on Tuesday and the last riders have just left. We had an extended ride this year due to a mechanical problem with someones van.

I had a great time this year, too. I will be posting some pics that I have & after I get the pics that were taken for us. I would like to thank Patmc81 for coming down and taking some photos for me. My brother usually comes to the rides to run the cameras for us, BUT he could not make it to this one, which left it up to me to get done. I would have liked to have gotten more pics & more video, but I would have gotten to ride even less than I did.

I would like to thank Timbo for the "tweaking of the maps" session that he performed for anyone who wanted it. It was nice of him to take time out of his ride time to help others.

Thanks to ALL who attended this years ride, AND a special thanks to Kdeal who came up from Florida early to help me get things ready.

PS. thanks to "the Cousins" for giving me an extended ride this year.

Scooter

#54 Post by Scooter »

I had a ball and my wife did also. I think I will have no trouble talking her into going to the group ride at Majestic. I want to thank Speed 2424 for opening his place to us and every one else that was there for the friendlieness that I have allways seen from the C'Dale and ATK community. I can't wait to see the photos and thanks to Ken for telling me about it.

mydreamride

#55 Post by mydreamride »

Finally made it home today after our van wouldn't start yesterday morning. I was great to meet more people and the track was awesome. My dad and I can't thank Kevin and Tracy enough for putting up with us the extra days we were there, also letting us ride some more was the icing on the cake. It was also nice to see that Kdeal liked his exhaust I built and it sounded quite different. Everyone missed the chance to here my double barrel exhaust and see it in use on the mx track sunday after the fun day at the dyno sunday when Tim tune it for me. We can't wait to to next group ride in PA.

wistech

#56 Post by wistech »

Well looks like I am the last to get home. A big thanks to Kevin and Tracy for hosting the event. Top notch job. I also want to thank those who allowed me to abuse their machines till my moto was delivered in the afternoon. (all except kdeal who wisely took the keys out of his quad dry.gif he learned his lesson from the last ride LOL ) its ok I did enjoy taking it out on his truck . I am sure that door will be fine after a little reshaping. tongue.gif

cannondale27

#57 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey did anyone get a pic of that?

Eatndirt

#58 Post by Eatndirt »

Pictures were taken of that event, we will post them as soon as we get them all together.

Here is two that we have ready:
[attachment=6441:Tent_city.JPG]
[attachment=6442:Jumpers.JPG]

speed2424

#59 Post by speed2424 »

Here is 2 more. I am trying to figure out how to get them to stay FULL size.
[attachment=6443:Pat.JPG]
[attachment=6444:Wyatt.JPG]

311racer

#60 Post by 311racer »

okay where's the pictures at?