Spring Group Ride @ Speed 2424's

wanablaze

#81 Post by wanablaze »

Here's a few for now (I stopped uploading when the internet slowed down, sorry):

kdeal

#82 Post by kdeal »

Kevin's dog Pokey

[attachment=6506:Pokey_Bunny.jpg]
[attachment=6507:Pokey_2a.jpg]

moto440

#83 Post by moto440 »

looks like a blast one of these days i'll make it out to a ride, being in the middle of closing on the house now is totally draining the funds, i would have a 250r kit and spare motor now if i wasnt buying a home sad.gif

on a brighter note, me and my moto whooped *** this past weekend at the race smoked the rest of the pack in my class, i guess my new gym membership is already paying off!!

wistech

#84 Post by wistech »

Sorry to hear about pokey . I didnt really see that one much. Did she stay at the house ?
Anyways I see you caught me in my muddin suit when i was drying off the track.LOL Dont tell anyone I was on an ATK. DOH I guess I just did. Although it didnt have any power it did jump very well.

kdeal

#85 Post by kdeal »

Well more bad news on the home front for Speed2424. He lost a second dog yesterday. His male Basset Hound passed yesterday as well. He had a couple of old hounds, but they were good dogs. It's been a rough week for Kevin. His girlfriend use to tease me all the time that the dogs wouldn't make the next group ride. They both kept up until one ride after another that she finally gave up on when they would pass. They both knew they had one more Group Ride in them and then they both succumbed this past week. If you have ever had a dog for more than 10 years and no kids you have to know how heartbreaking it is on the owners. His name was Samson, Sam for short. He was a very cool dog.

God speed Sam.

[attachment=6522:Sam_1.JPG] [attachment=6523:Sam_2.JPG] [attachment=6524:sam___speed.JPG]

jesshamner

#86 Post by jesshamner »

Oh my that is very sad. We have had a chihuahua for 3 years now and I couldn't imagine life w/o the little guy. As a fellow dog owner, I feel for you two.

speed2424

#87 Post by speed2424 »

I can't begin to tell you how bad we have felt this past week. These two dogs were like our own children. We were sad to see the first one to go. But when we lost the second one, we were devastated. I had just lost my best friend. He was the only thing constant in my life. No matter what was going on in my life, he was there for me. Traci misses him mostly at night. He would sleep in the bed with us. Coming home used to be a joy. We would hear our 3 friends barking inside, waiting for us. Now we only hear one bark coming from inside. I would like to thank everyone for their condolences. Your kind words have helped us get through this dark time in our lives.

PS: When I feel better, I will get back to posting pics from the ride.

dalewannbe

#88 Post by dalewannbe »

Is this going to happen this year?